CPT Dictionary 1.4.2
Description from the publisher
CPT Dictionary is a browser for dictionary files,
created by the program CPT Word Lists.
- browsing/searching in any standard encoding including
Unicode decomposition and bidi support;
- creates display list of all words or clues (definitions);
- supports inverted indexes;
- searching in several dictionaries;
- supports watch mode - via the clipboard
the search pattern is taken from any application/window;
- filtering words and clues via all tags and word length;
- options for the keyboard input, the searching,
and the information to be shown;
- searching variants of words like anagrams
- optional bar with several transliterators;
- can be localized by the user.
The distribution contains the dictionary
'Unofficial Smiley Dictionary' and
the word list 'Wiki words, up to 8 letters'.
Other products of this publisher
A program for creating dictionaries and processing word lists and text files
A multilingual crossword puzzle maker/compiler and sudoku generator