Master Hammond B3 VSTi 2.2
Description from the publisher
Master Hammond B3 is a Virtual Hammond VST plug-in with a rich and authentic sound based on the legendary B3 organ. The result is a warm and powerful sound over the entire range of the keyboard. The MHB3 is capable of all the variations one expects from this type of organ, and is suitable for any flavor of music, be it Rock, Jazz, Blues, Gospel, etc.
The B3 Selector features the following modes:
- B3 Standard
- Fast Bright
- Slow Bright
- Fast Dark
- Slow Dark
- Full Bright
- 4 B3 Blues types
- Jazz B3 (Slow)
- B3 High Slow/Fast
- B3 Low Slow
- Slow Overdrive (Distortion)
- Authentic sound based on an intelligent VSTi engine and Sample Playback, which provides virtually unlimited dynamic expression for your performances.
- Modeled on mastered samples (normalized and noise-reduced). Based on PCM recordings of a Hammond B3 organ with full length sustain samples, no loops (natural decay), stored in 16 bits and 44.100 KHz.
- The size has been significantly reduced. Great quality and reasonable small size: 13.7 MB (uncompressed).
- Familiar, easy-to-use graphic user interface.
- ADSR envelope generator with Attack, Sustain, Decay and Release parameters and several modulation targets.
- Leslie Rotary Speaker Cabinet emulation is included in some presets with embedded effect.
- Portamento/Glide control: affects pitch transitions. A gliding effect that allows a sound to change pitch at a gradual rate, rather than abruptly, when a new key is pressed or MIDI note sent.
- Reverb built-in: free variation of acoustic ambience thanks to complete separation of organ and room. Small rooms can be modeled just as accurately as larger spaces.
- MIDI Automation: Added complete MIDI CC#
( Syntheway MHB3 )
Other products of this publisher
MAGNUS CHOIR is a virtual instrument plug-in which can be used to create natural and synthetic choirs, using a combination of synthesis and sampling. Available for Windows-based VST hosts. Includes sustained vowels in multiple dynamics.
RetroMagix is a Virtual Harpsichord based on the Flemish models, designed for creating a wide range of Harpsichord sounds. Available for Windows and Linux based VST/FST hosts.
Syntheway Percussion Kit is a collection of percussion instruments designed for creating Orchestral Percussion, Auxiliary Percussion, Mallet Percussion, Latin Percussion and African Percussion. Includes: Vibraphone,Xylophone,Marimba Tubular Bells
Syntheway Virtual Sitar is a VST instrument designed to emulate the Indian Sitar. Available for Windows and Linux based VST/FST hosts.
Aeternus is a virtual Brass instrument, featuring solo Trumpet, Cornet, Trombone, Tuba, French Horn, Flugelhorn as well as Brass Sections and Orchestral Ensemble.