Erlogix - Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Software 4.1.0
Description from the publisher
The aim of a Business Continuity Management System is to achieve a cost-effective prevention and disaster recovery solution that balances the value of potential losses to the organisation and its assets against the cost of guaranteeing continuity of critical business processes. With 75% of firms failing to reopen after a major disaster, Business Continuity planning is vital to ensure that companies can survive and succeed. The ErLogix Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Management System assists organisations to:
- Enhance and protect Critical Business Processes
- Understand and Manage Risk
- Conduct a comprehensive Business Impact Analysis
- Analyse Facilities
- Investigate Recovery Strategies
- Develop procedures for Recovery Tasks
- Assign and Schedule the appropriate Resources and Assets
- Exercise your Business Continuity Plan
- Track the Training of Management and employee?s
- Verify the Status of your Business Continuity Plan
The ErLogix Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Management System provides a series of pre-defined Stages that can be used to manage the planning process from concept and initiation through to testing and maintenance of your Business Continuity process. The Business Continuity Management System Stages are:
- Know Your Business (Continuity Project Management, Business Processes, Facilities, Insurance, Risk Assessment, Business Impact Analysis, Interviews, Developing Strategies)
- Develop Your Plan (Recovery Tasks, Task Groups, Resources, Resource Teams, Contacts, Contact Groups, Assets, Asset Groups)
- Implement Your Plan (Declaring Disasters, Call Tree, Media Relations, Event Log, Schedules, Timelines)
- Maintain your Plan (Plan History, Plan Status, Plan verification, Resource Training, Exercise Plan).
Over 100 reports can be generated from the above stages. A comprehensive sample Business Continuity Plan is included to quickly get your plan underway.
Free 60 day trial is avilable.
, project management