Syntheway RetroMagix Harpsichord VSTi 1.0
Description from the publisher
RetroMagix is a Virtual Harpsichord based on the Flemish models, designed for creating a wide range of Harpsichord sounds. Available for Windows and Linux based VST/FST hosts.
- Harpsichord Mode Selector:
1. Normal Harpsichord
2. Upper Harpsichord
3. Coupled Harpsichord
4. Electric Harpsichord
5. Hybrid Harpsichord
- Sound is generated via a hybrid method that combines synthesis and sampling techniques, to create a bright sound, rich in overtones.
- Includes 12 predefined sounds and a friendly user interface. Creating new sounds is as simple as combining these presets in different ways and selecting the harpsichord type as desired.
- Unlike a real harpsichord, RetroMagix allow dynamic changes and shapes varying its parameters, offering you a wide variety of sounds to create professional music from Classical to Neoclassical styles.
- Early music enthusiasts can enjoy an authentic experience with all of the advantages of RetroMagix to recreate the classical harpsichord sounds. Also if you looking for any instrument of harpsichord family like Virginal, Muselaar Virginal, Spinet or Clavicytherium sounds, RetroMagix can offer you an approach to those instruments that were popular between the 15th and 17th centuries.
- Multiple-Mode Filter: The values are automatically computed when you select any of the filter types. Filter switch includes: LP (Low pass), BP (Band pass), HP (High pass), notch, peak, low pass and high pass shelving filter with adjustable cutoff and bandwidth.
- Integrated, variable room simulation. Reverb effect can control the "room ambience".
- FULL MIDI Automation: Complete MIDI Continuous Controller. Every parameter can be controlled via MIDI or host automation.
Other products of this publisher
MAGNUS CHOIR is a virtual instrument plug-in which can be used to create natural and synthetic choirs, using a combination of synthesis and sampling. Available for Windows-based VST hosts. Includes sustained vowels in multiple dynamics.
Syntheway Percussion Kit is a collection of percussion instruments designed for creating Orchestral Percussion, Auxiliary Percussion, Mallet Percussion, Latin Percussion and African Percussion. Includes: Vibraphone,Xylophone,Marimba Tubular Bells
Syntheway Virtual Sitar is a VST instrument designed to emulate the Indian Sitar. Available for Windows and Linux based VST/FST hosts.
Master Hammond B3 is a Virtual Hammond VST plug-in with a rich and authentic sound based on the legendary B3 organ.
Aeternus is a virtual Brass instrument, featuring solo Trumpet, Cornet, Trombone, Tuba, French Horn, Flugelhorn as well as Brass Sections and Orchestral Ensemble.