Express PC Audit Tool 1.0
Description from the publisher
Get a complete audit of your PC's hardware and software. Easy and fast. Great for personal and business use.
Why people love it:
* Automated - No more tedious manual PC audits. (Hint: forward it to employees!)
* Accurate - Uses Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI) to collect PC inventory data.
* Secure - No download required; runs right in your browser; no data sent back over the network.
* Easy - Reports can be easily printed and exported to Microsoft Outlook or Excel with a single click.
* Useful - Reports contain extensive information about PC hardware and software inventory installed on machine.
In a matter of minutes, you'll get:
* Summary report showing hardware configuration and installed software.
* Detailed view of system hardware including: processor information; memory configuration; disk drives/storage; ports/input devices; box, board and BIOS; video; and printers.
* Software details such as: operating system; installed products and versions; running processes; and services.
* User environment information including: desktop configuration; startup commands; network connections; and environment variables.
Note: Requires a Windows-based PC running Internet Explorer 6.0 or above. Security settings must allow Internet Explorer to run Microsoft's WMI ActiveX controller to scan.
Reasons to use the Express PC Audit & Inventory Tool:
* Troubleshoot PC performance issues by viewing running applications and services.
* Identify the presence (or absence) of critical security updates or hotfixes.
* Determine whether hardware or software upgrades are needed, and whether minimum requirements are met.
* Locate device model and/or serial number when replacements are needed.
* Obtain a quick inventory of all installed software when upgrading to a new PC, so you know what needs to be re-installed on the new system.
, internet explorer