Description from the publisher
TaskSpace is a simple Windows application intended to group ANY applications in a single window(task space) to provide fast and easy access to multiple applications simultaneously(no Alt+Tab switching and/or searching for a program in the taskbar is required).
- attach ANY window to the TaskSpace window(drag & drop)
- unite TaskSpace as tabs(drag & drop)
- group different applications in a single TaskSpace(see screenshots)
- save/load TaskSpace configurations
- automatic alignment/adjustment of the windows when TaskSpace size changed
- application control from the system tray(create new TaskSpace, switching)
- remove the TaskSpace from the taskbar, add tray icon for quick access
- detach no longer required windows from the TaskSpace(via the system menu )
- windows automatically returns to desktop when TaskSpace closed
- skins support
- installation is not required
Other products of this publisher
TaskLayout is a portable liteware Windows utility which allows to save and restore desktop layout(a set of specified apps/windows with corresponding positions on the screen) in a single click/hotkey.