Description from the publisher
Aspose.Email for Android API enables developers to design Android applications for managing & manipulating Outlook email file formats without using MS Outlook. It provides tools to create, read & convert Outlook MSG, PST, EML, EMLX, OST & MHT file formats. It manages recipients, subject, message body, attachments in MSG documents. It creates & save appointments in draft format, extract & save calendar items from a PST, add Mapi Items such as Messages, Contacts, Notes, Journals & Tasks to a PST.
- Message creation and saving
- Retrieve message information such as Recipients, senders, subject, body and attachments information
- Process different message formats
- Load and Save messages in various formats such as EML, MSG, EMLX, MHT, TNEF, and OFT
- Add/Extract inline objects from message body
- Manage attachments in message file
- Process nested messages from attachments
- Add, extract and customize email headers
- Manage Outlook MSG properties
- Create Outlook Contact
- Setting Follow Up flags and Due dates for Outlook MSG files
Supported Conversion Types
- MSG to EML and vice versa
- MSG to MHT and vice versa
- EML to MHT and vice versa
Support for Message Storage Files
- Supports creating and reading PST/OST files
- Adding Mapi Items such as Messages, Contacts, Calendar Items, Notes, Journals, Tasks to a PST
- Extract Messages from PST file
- Extract Contacts as MSG as well as VCard format
- Test a PST for password protection
Managing Calendar Items
- Create and save appointments in draft format
- Retrieve and display appointment details in formatted manner
- Extract and save calendar items from a PST in ICS format
- Generate Occurrences from Recurrence pattern
Other products of this publisher
Aspose.Metafiles is a Java WMF and EMF library for managing metafiles that allows your Java applications to display and play both EMF and WMF files. You can also add both WMF and EMF files into your PowerPoint presentations created with Aspose.Slides
Aspose.Total for Java is a suite of 7 ultra powerful file management and visual components to support Java applications. Now you can easily manage Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, PDF documents, Metafiles and Barcodes.
Aspose.Words is a Java component to read, write and modify a word document without using MS Word. It supports content & formatting manipulation, mail merge abilities, OLE objects, ActiveX controls in documents and support of DOC, HTML and XHTML.
Aspose.AdHoc is an ASP.NET component to add ad hoc capabilities. It also supports; Building Queries, Words auto complete function, Parsing SQL statements, Queries output to web page, Word, Excel & PDF, UI Control for Customer CSS Style.
Aspose.ASPXpand is an ASP.NET component that helps in bridging the gap between web and desktop development. Supported features are; Controls management, Page and Windows management, Event handling, Database Oriented, Messaging and Utility features.
Aspose.Grid is packed to support Desktop and Web Applications. Main features are: Importing/exporting to CSV & SpreadSheetML format, Find/Replace feature, Support for formulae, Pictures, Hyperlinks, Keyboard Navigation, Grid Events & Managing Cells.
Aspose.Total is a suite of 17 powerful .NET components including; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Editor, Project, PDF, Flash, Charting, Email, Spell checking, Barcode creation, Ad hoc query generation, Recurrence patterns, Network protocols and Workflow.
Aspose.Spell is a multilingual spell checking .NET component which supports over 20 languages including Danish, Dutch, English, Germany, French, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish. Afrikaans, Greek, Irish, Latin and Norwegian etc.
Aspose.iCalendar is a .NET class library providing classes and algorithms useful for time-oriented Recurrence Patterns, or Schedules and also works with Windows Vista RC2. It presents Recurrence Patterns in your Windows, Web or a Mobile application.
Aspose.Chart is a .NET charting component which can create more than 20 chart types: Area, Bar, Line, Pie, Point, Bubble, Cube, Curve, Gantt, Pareto, etc. with stylish effects including 3D, Transparency, Gradient, Anti-aliasing and Background image.