Lanmisoft Home Automation 2.2.0
Description from the publisher
The program ?Lanmisoft Home Automation? is based on relay boards with FTDI FT245R USB to parallel FIFO chip and Maxim 1-wire temperature sensors. Depending on the connected hardware, you can create complex automation system without any knowledge about parallel or serial circuits, logic circuits or logical operators.
- Low memory and CPU consumption
- Multi-threaded, does not freezing windows during 1-wire sensors reading process.
- Easy to create the program and set conditions for relays (wizard style), special knowledge is not required
- Drag?n?Drop sensors and relays on image which represent automation system
- Temperature data acquisition with advanced charting options
- Sensors mode ? you have only DS18B20 1-wire sensors attached to the PC. Completely FREE with all features for personal use.
- Relays mode ? you have only FTDI FT245R relay boards attached to the PC. Unlimited time demo, FREE for simple manual switching relays. Limitation will be removed on purchasing full version.
- Both ? you have both relay board and sensors. Unlimited time demo. FREE sensor control and simple manual switching relays.
Demo limitation - You cannot save created program, all relay conditions has to be re-created. Sensors mode doesn't have any limitation.
New 2.2.0 version:
1. Better handling multi FTDI interface environment, including FT232 UART based 1-wire network interface
2. Differential thermostat mode
3. Tabs handling improvements
4. Proper reading older ds1820, 18S20 sensors
5. Add "New program" menu item
6. Many minor display, interface and code improvements.
Main features in 2.0.x version:
1. Support for 4 channel relay board.
2. Multi - FTDI Relay boards environment
3. Working with 4(four) and 8(eight) channel relay boards up to 96 relays at once.