Description from the publisher
PUSTAKA program is expected to be used to manage the books, both for the Library School and Private Libraries. Created with the concept to be used by everyone though not from the library and educational background can be run with an easy-easy way. Input data book there are only 3 main items TITLE, AUTHOR and PUBLISHER. The rest are just extra, although additional but still important, so additional data should also be filled, especially UDC, DDC, Room, Shelving, Row for easy searching. Although I realize that good software can be seen from the input and output, but "Easy to operate for the operator" is everything.
* The database can be placed on the same computer with the program or in another computer or server.
* Can add a collection of books by giving a unique number, so there is no double entry.
* Typing is quicker by maximize of using the keyboard and minimize to use mouse, so to get efeisiensi because the operator does not have to move from keyboard to mouse and vice versa.
* Books are recorded by: Title, Author, Publisher and some other important data.
* Does not require complicated installation, because it includes a portable program, can even run on flasdisk.
* Reports can be printed to screen, printer and some reports that require the flexibility to print to MSWord, Exell and Html.
* The price is very cheap license for only US$ 5/license. There is a free program (with NagScreen), suitable for those who do not have the budget for a program library, and at any time if the existing budget, with the same program just to stay registered and that makes complicated NagScreennya will not appear again.