The Mac CD/DVD Label Maker is a CD/DVD disc label designer that helps you to create mac CD, DVD labels using various built-in label formats, clipart images, and layouts provided. Text, graphics, images, backgrounds and templates, can be easily added to your disc label design, as well as various shapes containing color gradients and mac images. Link text between multiple text objects, wrap text around overlapping objects. Import playlists from iTunes, Finder, or text files. Hundreds of disc, cover, inserts, double cover templates are supplied with the Mac CD/DVD Label Maker. More then a thousand images for backgrounds and clipart in a variety of formats, including JPEG, TIFF, PDF, GIF, etc., are in the product image libraries. You can print your disc covers, etc., on papers from Avery, APLI, A-One, Canon, Data Becker, Decadry, Epson, Fellowes, Herma, Memorex, Neato, etc. Print any number of labels starting at any position on the sheet, exclude certain labels from printing, control bleeds, printing offsets, cro ...
Use iBarcoder to design and print your own barcoded labels, stickers, tags, QR code and Datamatrix generator. Create barcode graphics for retail packages, books, stickers, and more.
Smart, intuitive barcode software:
- Create professional barcoded labels with a few mouse clicks
- Modify your mac barcodes by changing types, sizes and other attributes intrinsic to a certain barcode type, advanced tools make customizing your barcode easy
- Print barcodes directly to your printer using standard Avery formats provided
- Create and save your own custom label formats
- Export barcodes as a high-resolution image files, or vector graphics:
PDF,EPS,BMP,TIFF,JPEG,PNG,PNTG,Photoshop and more...
- Make the desired Font and Color settings,
- Copy, then paste finished graphics right to Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, or other software from mac clipboard.
Add text boxes, image boxes, rectangles, ovals and lines to your labels. Type in the necessary text, insert the desired images, to create the profess ...
EqPlot plots 2D graphs from complex equations. The application comprises algebraic, trigonometric, hyperbolic and transcendental functions. EqPlot can be used to verify the results of nonlinear regression analysis program.
Graphically Review Equations:
EqPlot gives engineers and researchers the power to graphically review equations, by putting a large number of equations at their fingertips. Up to ten equations could be plotted at the same time, so that intersections and domains could be studied visually.
Understandable and convenient interface:
A flexible work area lets you type in your equations directly. It is as simple as a regular text editor. Annotate, edit and repeat your graphings in the work area. You can also paste your equations into the editor panel.
Example of mathematical expression:
5.22 - (2 * x) + square(x) + power(x;3) + power(2.55;4) - logbaseN(4;6.25)
Save your work for later use into a text or graphic file. Comprehensive online help is easily accessed within the program.
CompactCalc is an enhanced scientific calculator for Windows with an expression editor. It embodies generic floating-point routines, hyperbolic and transcendental routines. Its underling implementation encompasses high precision, sturdiness and multi-functionality. With the brilliant designs and powerful features of CompactCalc, you can bring spectacular results to your calculating routines.
CompactCalc features include the following:
* You can build linear, polynomial and nonlinear equation set. You are not limited by the size or the complexity of your mathematical expressions.
* Scientific calculations and unlimited expression length.
* Parenthesis compatible and unlimited nesting for expression.
* Accurate result display - features up to 24 digits after the decimal point for scientific calculations.
* Calculation range (1.79E-308, 2.22E308).
* Comprehensive documentation.
* CompactCalc has almost hundred of physical and mathematical constants built in, which can be easily accessed and used in ...
ScienCalc is a convenient and powerful scientific calculator. ScienCalc calculates mathematical expression. It supports the common arithmetic operations (+, -, *, /) and parentheses.
The program contains high-performance arithmetic, trigonometric, hyperbolic and transcendental calculation routines. All the function routines therein map directly to Intel 80387 FPU floating-point machine instructions.
Find values for your equations in seconds:
ScienCalc gives students, teachers, scientists and engineers the power to find values for even the most complex equation set. You can build equation set, which can include a wide array of linear and nonlinear models for any application:
*Polynomial and rational equations
*Nonlinear exponential, logarithmic and power equations
*Pre-defined mathematical and physical constants
Understandable and convenient interface:
A flexible work area lets you type in your equations directly. It is as simple as a regular text editor. Annotate, edit ...
Page 1 of 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10