4Media iPod to Mac Transfer, the excellent iPod and iPhone management tool is specially designed for Mac users. It can transfer music, videos, podcast, and TV shows on your iPod/iPhone to Mac and add them to your local iTunes library. This iPod to Mac transfer software also transfers music and video files formatted as AAC, MP3, MP4, MOV, and WAV from Mac to iPod/iPhone.
Key features of 4Media iPod to Mac Transfer:
1. Improve the performance of image transmission
2. Transfer iPod/iPhone music and video to your Mac at high speed;
3. Transfer and add music or movies on your iPod/iPhone to iTunes library;
4. Transfer between iPod and iPhone by drag-and-drop;
5. Support all types of iPod: iPod, iPod nano, iPod nano 7, iPod classic, iPod shuffle, iPod Mini, iPod touch, iPod touch 4, iPod touch 5, iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, CDMA iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5;
6. Allow you to create, rename and delete a playlist on iPod/iPhone;
7. Offer Quick Search and Filter functions so that you can easily ...
By deleting files/folders/drives with this program you can switch between 11 different erasing methods, and all of them overwrite your old file and rename it before removing so the only thing that could ever be recovered with an undeleting tool will be senseless data. As a special feature you can overwrite files you want to delete with another file too, so whenever someone tries to reverse the wiping, he only gets the things you want him recover.
This free version performs the most common file renaming task: it renames your files and adds sequential numbers. Simply drag and drop your files, type a new name, and you're done! New names are displayed before you commit to any changes, and it never overwrites any files. There is no limit to the number of files you can rename.
Atlence FileTime Manager allows you to change the timestamp of files and folders on your computer by a simple click or by automation. The application can also monitor any change in date/time of your files and folders and notify you or perform a specific action like launching a program.
Easy change timestamp of files and folders
1) The program allows you to change the timestamp of your files and folders by selecting them from a tree similar to Windows Explorer.
2) A particular display allows you to perform a bulk processing task (modify all the files and subfolders in a folder at the same time).
3) Thanks to its integration with Windows Explorer, it is possible to change the date and time of the selected files and folders in only one click. You can also rename them with the date and time at the end of their name. Enjoy this feature by renaming your backup files for example!
Monitor any change in the timestamp of your files and folders
An option allows the program to continuously analyze any change in ...
A new unique utility for those who deal with tiff files. Tiff Paging can extract the pages you want from your tiff files, i.e. the first 10 ones or every odd\even one. You can rename destination files using templates (by date, number of file, number of page, and whatever you like). Besides, it can rotate, resize and crop TIFF files in batch. The well-thought interface with a preview window is easy-to-follow. Try it for free now.
Neotrek File Data Pro is the ideal file development and construction and repair utility for developers, administrators and pc users.
Neotrek File Data Pro creates new files of any type. Build and design file structures of any format. View, search and repair files as well as data and content. Set file attributes and create patterns of data within files. Repair individual records in datafiles. Create files from data in the file viewer. Import and add content to files. Copy and move data within files. Merge content and test files for parity. Change file size or rename files. Update and compare folders of files to filtered conditions and create folder structure parity. Fast access to system special folders.
File Data Pro Mass can numerical rename files in folders of a simular content such as picture or data files. Mass rename files to upper and lower case, prefix file names or find and replace the text in filenames. Languge support for english, german,french, spanish and swedish.
Generate file list of all files with specific name pattern, extension, properties and attributes, as well as text and binary content by recursively scanning specified directories and searching for matching files. All files can then be saved to file list; copied to a new location specified using either absolute or relative folder paths; or renamed. Program can use advanced wildcards, RegEx, and case sensitivity options when checking file names.
Effective File Search is an advanced tool for versatile file search. All a user needs is to specify the file's date, size and any keyword within it. Effective File Search is a very flexible utility - it combines all these attributes and uses AND/OR/NOT operators. When a user found the files, they can be copied or renamed. The results of search can be saved and printed. Windows context menu is also supported.
ApexSQL Search analyzes SQL Server database objects' dependencies within the database, across databases, scripts and even applications. It recognizes all database dependencies, even those not recognized by SQL Server itself. Search for SQL objects directly in SSMS and VS, quickly find data in SQL tables and views, visualize complex relationships between objects, rename SQL objects without breaking dependencies.
- SQL Server 2012 support: Search for objects or text directly in SQL Server 2012 Management Studio including FileTables, sequences and search property lists. Smart rename SQL Server 2012 objects including FileTables
- Object search: Search for objects or text in database object definitions
- Text search: Search for text, numbers, dates and unique identifiers in your tables and views
- Graphical dependencies: Visualize even the most complex relationships between SQL objects
- Smart rename: Rename tables, procedures, views, functions and columns without breaking dependencies
ApexSQL Refactor is a free SQL formatter and database refactoring tool for SQL Server. Format SQL queries, refactor SQL code and database tables with ease. It can format and refactor code directly in SSMS or VS, qualify objects, expand wildcards, encapsulate SQL, locate and highlight unused variables and parameters, and much more for FREE.
- SQL Server 2012 support: Format and refactor your code directly in SQL Server 2012 Management Studio. Refactor SQL Server 2012 objects including FileTables
- Support for all Visual Studio versions: Format and refactor SQL code in Visual Studio 2010, 2008 and 2005
- Split table: Improve your database design and make large tables more manageable by partitioning them
- Advanced SQL formatting: Create custom formatting profiles and share them across your team
- Customizable options: Layout your SQL code with over 160 customizable options and preview the impact of the changes
- Impact analysis: Preview the impact of changes with difference highlighting
- Expa ...
The Ultimate FTP, FTP/SSL (FTPS) .NET Component offers a comprehensive interface for FTP, providing the developer with everything that he needs to incorporate secure file transfers in an application, as well as remote file management using FTP. In addition to downloading and uploading by file name, URL, and wild card masks, the FTP library also supports remote file management functionality such as directory listings and the ability to rename, delete and move files on the server. The component also offers the flexibility, ease of use and rapid development features of a component without the complexities of working with the native socket class or in-depth knowledge of how the File Transfer Protocols are implemented. In most cases, only a few lines of code are required to implement a file transfer in your application.
The following is a list of some key features of the component:
* Upload, download, append, rename and delete FTP file
* Large file support (can be greater than 4GB)
* Parse li ...
The Ultimate SFTP .NET Component offers a comprehensive interface for SFTP, providing the developer with everything that he needs to incorporate secure file transfers in an application, as well as remote file management using SFTP. In addition to downloading and uploading by file name, URL, and wild card masks, the SFTP library also supports remote file management functionality such as directory listings and the ability to rename, delete and move files on the server.
The following is a list of some key features of the component:
* Upload, download, append, rename and delete SFTP file
* Large file support (can be greater than 4GB)
* Parse listings automatically
* Supports both ASCII and binary transfers
* Supports restarting interrupted uploads and downloads
* Abort operations smoothly
* Synchronizes folders easily
* Upload, download, or Remove entire directory (including subdirectories and files) quickly with a single line of code
* Supports Multi-threading. ...
The ZetaTag Auto-Renamer automatically renames MP3, OGG, and WMA music files based on artist, album, and track information. It traverses subdirectories and is very quick.
The music and movie manager for serious collectors. It catalogs audio (CDs, M4A, OGG, WMA, FLAC, MP3, etc.), video (AVI, MP4, WMV, etc.) and looks up Album Art and data via Freedb and the web. It has a tag editor & file renamer to organize media. Plus, it levels volume, burns CDs, shares with UPnP/DLNA TVs, and syncs with iPhones, iPods, Android devices, etc. converting audio/video formats on the fly.
MessageExport is an add-in for Microsoft Outlook that extends Outlook's export abilities. It is designed for anyone who needs to quickly and easily export email messages from Microsoft Outlook to different formats, including .msg, .eml, .mht, .pdf, .txt, .jpg, .gif, .tif. MessageExport now supports SharePoint server and Symantec Vault. Build custom export profiles to accomplish a specific tasks that you may now be performing manually. Free trial
Compute and save MD5, SHA1, SHA2, RIPEMD hashes and CRC16/32 checksums for multiple files! Calculate hashes and checksums for the whole file or just specified bytes. Insert hashes into files in text or binary form. Generate file list with hashes in specified format and save it to a file. Rename files and include hashes in file name.
Rename, move, copy, delete, and otherwise manage multiple files. Rename multiple files according to the rules and pattern you specify using powerful editor with syntax highlighting. Copy and move files to folders specified using absolute/relative paths. Select files for processing based on their name, dates, size, text/binary contents using advanced file search supporting RegEx and advanced wildcards. Delete files easily.
Rename multiple files according to the rules and pattern you specify using powerful editor with syntax highlighting. Modify original file name by removing or copying its parts, replacing text, changing letter case, or using Regular Expressions. Include dynamic elements in file names: file properties (dates, size); hashes (MD5, SHA1, SHA2, CRC); MP3 ID3 and JPG EXIF tags; random characters; current date and time; parent folder name; etc.
File system monitor filter can monitor the file system activities on the fly. With file system monitor filter you can monitor the file activities on file system level,capture file open,create, overwrite, read, write,query file information, set file information, query security information, set security information, file rename, file delete, directory browsing and file close I/O requests.
A Free File Utilities, File tool, Test File Open with different file mode, file access, file share, Read file data,Write file data,Set or get file attribute, Set or get file lastwritetime, set or get file lastaccesstime, set or get file creation time, get file size. Get file MD5 hash, or get file block data MD5 hash, get file sha1 hash, or get file block data Sha1 hash; File or folder compares, or block data compare, show different content;
Simple Zonal OCR is a simple to use program that renames files with captured OCR text. Two zones can be used for renaming and its ability to use blank page detection allows for batch processing of files. It validates OCR text with EasyPatterns and offers fuzzy logic character replacement for increased accuracy. Ideal uses for this product are the automatic filing of any document that contain a number, such as Work Orders and Shipping Documents.
File by OCR reads data from a scanned image and flies the image based upon data captured using Optical Character Recognition. It will rename the file, move the file into a designated folder, and create a csv file with the document's contents for importation into a data base. It will also process text searchable PDF files in the same manner, allowing a user to build a database that relates to existing PDF Files.
eDoc Zonal OCR is designed to capture data from scanned files, place the data in a csv file and rename the file based upon the file contents. It has the ability to validate the captured data with EasyPatterns and apply Fuzzy Logic. For instance, many times an OCR engine will return an "I" instead of a "1" or a "O" instead of a "0". With Fuzzy Logic it can be assumed that if a number is being captured the"O" is really a "0".
Page 6 of 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10