Extract metadata from MS Office, PDF, HTML, Adobe files, IPTC info from jpeg and tif images into XML, CSV, Word files or HTML pages without programming.
Set file properties via mass update function for MS Office and NTFS Windows 2000 files.
You will easily Catalog and retrieve:
MS Office documents: Application name, Title, Author, Subject, Keywords, Template, Comments, Last author, Revision number, Number of pages, paragraphs, lines, words, characters, notes, slides, Manager, Company, Category, Security flags, Creation, Last accessed, print date, Edition time
- Standard or User-defined ie customized file properties, Mac comments,
- Windows 2000 file propertes,
- PDF documents properties,
- OpenOffice.org, StarOffice information,
- Title of HTML pages and metadata in tags according to Dublic Core,
- PDF information,
- IPTC-NAA fields for JPEG/TIFF/PSD images,
- Adobe XMP metadata retrieval from Photoshop, Acrobat, FrameMaker, GoLive, InDesign, InCopy, Illustrator, LiveMotion.
- Interac ...
CrossIPTC software for digital pictures is a repair and cross-platform conversion tool to efficiently exchange IPTC metadata using extended characters between Windows and Macintosh platforms. CrossIPTC rewrites IPTC accents for Windows when created by a Macintosh computer [or vice-versa] to ensure compatibility and properly display author, captions, keywords, categories, credits and origins information containing texts with accents. Some CrossIPTC Features : - Mass conversion of extended characters into IPTC fields.
- Translates Macintosh accents to Windows accents or Windows accents to Macintosh characters.
- Can remove the XML data from documents created with Adobe products when cleaning is needed
- Works with all standard IPTC fields and with customised (non-standard) fields
- Displays IPTC metadata information for each image
- Lets you copy image IPTC data set to clipboard when browsing folder images.
- Allows to display captured IPTC character strings, in Hexadecimal values
- Optionally keep ...
Metadata can get you into trouble! Whenever an MS Office document is created it is complemented with such properties as the author, corporate name, document changes, editing time and other metadata. All this makes the private information available to a third party that may put your company at financial risk and/or an embarrassing situation. Metadata Analyzer shall advise you of this information and prevent its unauthorized disclosure.
Page 9 of 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10