The Cloud Connector for Microsoft SharePoint 2010 and Office 365 takes your local line-of-business data to your cloud-based or any other hosted SharePoint- easy to connect, secure and always up-to-date. It has been developed especially to solve the specific challenges of remote hosted disconnected systems in the cloud without any direct access to corporate business data and very restricted feature customization capabilities.
Features and benefits:
* Pushes your local line-of-business data to native SharePoints list into the cloud.
* Extends the SharePoint cloud capabilities to existing data sets that will continue to reside within your corporate network.
* No programming or tools required.
* No installation or customizing in the SharePoint cloud required.
* Compatible to all SharePoint offerings, including on-premise and sandboxed, e.g. Microsoft SharePoint Online / Microsoft Office 365.
* 100% Microsoft SharePoint 2010 compatible – Uses new CSOM API model for the cloud replication.
* Secure ...
Page 8 of 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10