Use iBarcoder to design and print your own barcoded labels, stickers, tags, QR code and Datamatrix generator. Create barcode graphics for retail packages, books, stickers, and more.
Smart, intuitive barcode software:
- Create professional barcoded labels with a few mouse clicks
- Modify your mac barcodes by changing types, sizes and other attributes intrinsic to a certain barcode type, advanced tools make customizing your barcode easy
- Print barcodes directly to your printer using standard Avery formats provided
- Create and save your own custom label formats
- Export barcodes as a high-resolution image files, or vector graphics:
PDF,EPS,BMP,TIFF,JPEG,PNG,PNTG,Photoshop and more...
- Make the desired Font and Color settings,
- Copy, then paste finished graphics right to Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, or other software from mac clipboard.
Add text boxes, image boxes, rectangles, ovals and lines to your labels. Type in the necessary text, insert the desired images, to create the profess ...
Geodata International - World-wide database of countries with georeferenced towns, municipalities, postal codes and administrative units with WGS84 and UTM coordinates and elevations for geocoding, proximity search, navigation, distance calculation. The database tables are present in the file format CSV (Comma Separated Values). The character set used is UTF8. This format is used often and in most cases you can import th data directly.
Generate USPS Intelligent Mail (IMb) barcodes as a native formula in Crystal Reports. Implementation is as easy as copy and paste. The barcode is dynamically generated in the report without any dependencies and remains even if distributed. This product includes the ability to create OneCode Service, Confirm Service, Certified Mail Service, Registered Mail Service, and address correction services barcodes.
Generate Code-128 and GS1-128 barcodes as a native formula in Crystal Reports, including Code-128 Auto with character sets A, B, C and GS1-128. Implementation is as easy as copy and paste of the embedded barcode object. The barcode is dynamically generated in the report without any dependencies and remains even if distributed.
Page 1 of 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10