Description from the publisher
ExcelReport is a report generator for Microsoft Excel that uses Microsoft Excel as reporting tool and outputs reports in Excel spreadsheet, HTML, XML, Lotus 1-2-3 or other format. If you know how to use Microsoft Excel and write SQL statements, you can use ExcelReport to create all kinds of reports as you need.
ExcelReport can read an Excel report template file and an XRF file. The Excel report template file defines the layouts and formatting of a report. The XRF file has some configuration information and SQL statements, describes how to access database. First ExcelReport creates a blank Excel report using Excel report template file, and then executes SQL statements in the XRF file to get data from database, and fills data into the blank Excel report to generate the desired report.
ExcelReport includes the following features:
* Use Microsoft Excel as your reporting tool
* Create report template directly using Microsoft Excel
* Access to databases using SQL
* Create reports without programming experience
* Connection to all databases using ODBC
* Support multi-databases in one report
* Creation of the reports with parameters
* Support of Windows mode and command line mode
* Creation of complex reports
* Creation of many reports in one Microsoft Excel book
* Conversion of file formats
* Automatically generates reports
* One time configuration
* Deployment is flexible
Other products of this publisher
WordReport is a report generator for Microsoft Word that uses Microsoft Word as reporting tool and outputs reports in Word document, HTML, XML, RTF or other format.
XLCalendar is a calendar generator for Microsoft Excel that outputs calendars in Microsoft Excel spreadsheet format. Using XLCalendar, you can easily make various kinds of perpetual calendars, and custom calendars as you like.
PTReportGen is a report generator for Microsoft PowerPoint that outputs reports in Microsoft PowerPoint format. If you know how to use Microsoft PowerPoint and write SQL statements, you can use PTReportGen to create all kinds of reports as you need.
, microsoft excel