Description from the publisher
GPS Navigator with using a scanned maps and possibility to open a lot of maps together.
- you can show a current GPS data (Speed, Direction, Longitude, Latitude, Time, Date, Height);
- you can open any of scanned maps (in a "bmp" or "dib" format);
- you can calibrate the scanned maps yourself by two calibration points only (left-top and right-bottom);
- calibrations are stored automatically for every map, you do not need to calibrate a map next time;
- you can see your route line and speed direction at the map;
How to use it:
- connect your GPS device to your computer by the com-port;
- open a Properties Dialog and set you comport's name and a Bits Rate (for example: COM1, 4800);
- you will see your position point at the World Map.
- open any scanned map file in a bmp or dib format;
- point by mouse to the left-top point at the map, where you know the coordinats of that point (where coordinate lines are crossed, or where you have measured a coordinates yourself by your GPS device);
- press a right mouse button and input coordinates for that point;
- make the same for a right-bottom point anywhere at the map;
- now your scanned map is calibrated and you will see your position, speed direction and route line at it;
- menu "View / Clear calibration Points" for new calibration of a current map;
- use a button "Show Route Line" for siwtch on/off of showing a Route Line;
- use a button "Show GPS Data" for open a GPS Data window;
- you can open a lot of scanned maps, GPS Data, World Maps together;
- default settings for comport: COM1, bits per second: 4800, data bits: 8, parity: none, stop bits: 1, flow control: hardware;
- use Property Dialog for setting a comport (Name and Bits per second) and refresh time for active map;
- maximize a GPS Data window to show a speed and direction as a big symbols (when you are sailing);
LIMITATIONS FOR DEMO-VERSION: No Position, Speed direction and Route lines at scanned maps.
Other products of this publisher
- open and show a lot of Photos together (in a formats: jpg, bmp, gif, wmf, emf, ico, cur);- show a Mosaic of all Photos from current directory;- start a Slideshow for all Photos from current directory;- add your Themes and Comments for Photos
- you can open and hold a lot of Internet Sites together; - you can select a texts from any Internet Pages and save it to a realy MS Access Database as your Notes; - every Note has a Date, Theme, Internet-address, Comment and Text fields;
- saldo-balance (a "chess" table) for a private, family or firm budget; - Operations are stored in a true database (MS Access mdb file); - no limits for a number of Operations;- categories of Operations are stored automatically;
Serial E-Mails with support of MS Access database and txt template files- addresses are stored in a true database, no limits for a number of addresses; - letter templates in a simple text files;
Biorythms with diagramms and comments.- classical biorythms: physical, emotional, intellectual;- modern biorythms: intuitial, aesthetic, spiritual;- comments for today;- possibility to show and compare a lot of biorythms together;
World stocks ticker with diagrams and lists for NYSE, NASDAQ etcand possibility to open a lot of quotes and lists together.Friendly and simple user interface.
Real-time weather data from 7000 stations all around the world.History of weather data for the past 1 - 60 hours.USA or European styleFrendly user interface
The Viewer for 3ds files with possibility to walk around objects.You can open a lot of 3ds files together. You can scale and rotate the 3ds-objects. You can walk around and inside the 3ds-objects.
VIGraphIt draws a diagramms from your txt-data files. It scales your diagramms automatically or manually. You can open as much txt-files as you need simultaneously. Columns in the txt-files can be divided by commas, tabulators or semicolons
Media player with possibility to play many media files together and MS Access Database support.