Description from the publisher
wodTelnetDLX is a telnet client component ready to connect to various terminal based clients, most commonly to UNIX telnet daemon. Besides supported Telnet protocol, it also supports secured communication (through encryption) using well known SSH (SSH1 and SSH2 are supported), as well as SSL/TLS (Secure Socket Layer protocol).
ActiveX version of the component has its own Terminal GUI (Graphic user interface) that supports VT100 and Linux emulation - so you can run your favorite UNIX tools with no need for 3rd party extensions - only with wodTelnetDLX.
Main features include:
- Supports Telnet, SSH1, SSH2, SSHAuto, SSL, SSLTelnet and Raw protocols
- Includes both COM Component version and ActiveX Control in same package
- Has its own Terminal client GUI (only ActiveX version)
- Implements VT100 and Linux emulations (only ActiveX version)
- Supports 'slave printing' directly from applications you run on the server
- Has blocking mode for scripting clients (only COM version), as well as non-blocking mode (both versions)
- Supports negotiation for auto determining SSH1/SSH2 protocols
- Automatically upgrades Telnet session to SSL if available
- Connects with ease even with secured WEB servers.
- Includes Certificate Management Component - you can use OpenSSL as well as MS CertificateStore certificates
- Automatically sends login and password if specified
- Fires events when data is received, or key (even special) is pressed
- Allows transparent use of any of supported protocol. Change one property - leave other code the same!
Other products of this publisher
Secure FTP client .NET 2.0 component that supports encrypted and non-encrypted FTP access to the servers for transferring files or complete directories. It supports old, very common, FTP protocol, but also secured FTPS (FTP+SSL) and SFTP (FTP+SSH).
Lightweight component that provides strong encryption for your applications. It provides supports for most common crypto algorithms, such as:AES, DES, TripleDES, Blowfish, Cast, RC2, RC, RC5, etc...
Developers are able to add 'update over the web' functionality to your software with a single line of code. WodAppUpdate allows developers an easy way to deploy their updates on the host site and let users download them in just a few secounds.
Secure FTP client ActiveX component th It supports old, very common, FTP protocol, but also secured FTPS (FTP+SSL) and SFTP (FTP+SSH). It supports old, very common, FTP protocol, but also secured FTPS (FTP+SSL) and SFTP (FTP+SSH).
WeOnlyDo! SmtpServer ActiveX control is a component that can be easily integrated into your applications to provide full non-relaying Smtp (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol) server implementation
ActiveX client component used to deliver e-mail messages directly to the server of the recipient, using SMTP protocol. It automatically finds appropriate server where message should be delivered,or uses SmartHost through Hostname property.
wodVPN is VPN peer-to-peer ActiveX component that is used to establish Virtual Private Network between two peers. All P2P communication is encrypted and secured. Peers are able to forward local and remote ports, send messages, etc.
ActiveX Component that implements server side of HTTP and HTTPS protocols (HTTPServer). It's main purpose is to serve HTML pages, GIF/JPG/PNG images, documents, and other resources that are accessible through Browser clients.
The Secure File Transfer Protocol provides secure file transfer functionality over any reliable data stream, SSH in this case. It is the standard file transfer protocol for use with the SSH2 protocol.
The Secure File Transfer Protocol provides secure file transfer functionality over any reliable data stream, SSH in this case. It is the standard file transfer protocol for use with the SSH2 protocol. wodSFTP.NET is a dotnet implemenation