Easy Way to Build MySQL Client Programs 2.0
Description from the publisher
Would you like to know how to create MySQL client applications using Visual C++ with MySQL C API?
What is MySQL? The MySQL database server is the world's most popular open source database. Its C API allows you to easily create clients that accesses the database, either on a local computer, LAN or the Internet.
If you are looking for a full example source code for a complete MFC C++ program that uses the MySQL C API to access a MySQL database, then this package is for you.
MyBooks Example Source Codes Package
Here's what you'll learn from this package.
1. How to integrate MFC code with C code.
2. How to use a ListBox control
3. How to enable and disable command buttons
4. How to coordinate the interactions between listbox, edit input fields and command buttons
5. Input validation for blanks, numerical data and dates
6. How to implement wildcard searches
7. How to connect to a MySQL server using the C API
8. How to create SQL statements to add, edit, delete and search data
9. How to use the MySQL C API functions to add, edit, delete and searchdata
10. How to escape problematic characters like apostrophe in text strings.
11. How to check for duplicate keys
12. How to use HTML Help in your MFC program.
Other products of this publisher
This eBook "How to Create an eBook Using Visual C++" is a step-by-step illustrated guide for Visual C++ developers to learn how to compile HTML files into a Windows executable, therefore avoiding the need to use commercial HTML compilers.
Would you like to know how to create embedded SQL database applications using using Visual C++ with SQLite? Download this sample eBook.
Would you like to know how to create XML-enabled applications using Visual C++ with TinyXML?
Would you like to know how to create MySQL client applications using Visual C++ with MySQL++ class library?
Would you like to create your own personalized multi-media greeting cards using Visual C++? Use this C++ source codes to create customized greeting cards for any occasion or recipient. It will be a useful marketing tool for your business.
Would you like to create your own e-book, e-brochure, e-catalog, e-magazine, etc. using Visual C#? Use this C# source codes to create customized e-publications for any occasion or recipient. It will be a useful marketing tool for your business.
Learn from commented example how to build a php program that uses MySQL to keep a database of your books.
Would you like to use C++ to build your own file encryption program? This real-world example source code package contains a fully functional program that encrypts and decrypts text or binary files.
Learn how to use C# with ADO.NET Data Provider for SQLite to create a program that keeps a database of C# code snippets. The SQLite database included with the free program contains C# programming tips and techniques.
Learn from ebook and well commented example source codes, the easy way to use MySQL with C#. In addition to an ebook, this package contains a real world .NET program that allows you to manage a collection of MySQL and C# programming notes.