Description from the publisher
Crypto Obfuscator For .Net provides superior code protection, obfuscation, optimization and automatic exception reporting for your .Net assemblies. Crypto Obfuscator combines powerful obfuscation, encryption and optimization techniques to provide the very best protection to your .Net code against reverse-engineering.
Automatic Exception Reporting makes it extremely easy to catch any unhandled exceptions and for your users to easily report these exceptions to you with a single click of a button. The exception reports include all pertinent information including full stack trace info along with the values of all method arguments and local variables, system information and optional developer defined custom data like log files, screenshots, etc. All exception reports can then be automatically download from the exception reporting service and viewed within Crypto Obfuscator.
Crypto Obfuscator’s metadata reduction, assembly & resource compression and dependency embedding functionality simplifies and reduces the deployment of your software.
Crypto Obfuscator supports all versions of the .Net framework from v1.0 to v4.0 and Visual Studio 2002 to Visual Studio 2010. It also supports the WPF, Silverlight, Windows Phone 8/7, Portable Class Libraries, WinRT/Metro, Mono Android, Mono Touch, Unity3D, .Net Compact Framework, .Net Micro Framework, and XNA. It can protect assemblies created with any .Net language including C#, VB.Net, Managed C++, J#, etc. It supports direct XAP file obfuscation, XAML/BAML obfuscation, improved control flow obfuscation, support for PDB files, a Visual Studio Project Integration Wizard, Support for Windows Phone 7 obfuscation, automatic authenticode signing, Test Mode obfuscation, improved COM Interop support and more!
The new version features new Code Masking And Const Field Removal Obfuscation Settings, support for Portable Class Libraries (PCL), improved support for Mono Android, Mono Touch and Unity3D assemblies. obfuscation speed improvements, and various other improvements and fixes.
Here are its features at a glance:
* Symbol Renaming - cryptographic, normal, unprintable, fake and test renaming schemes.
* Advanced Overload Renaming
* Method Encryption (Hide & Encrypt IL Code)
* Method Call Hiding
* String Encryption
* Constant/Array Encryption
* Control Flow Obfuscation
* Code Masking
* Const Field Removal
* ILDASM Protection
* Automatic Exception Reporting
* XAML/BAML Obfuscation
* XAP File Support
* Anti-Reflection Protection
* Anti-Decompiler Protection
* Advanced Tamper Detection
* Advanced Anti-Debug & Anti-Tracer Protection
* Resource Encryption & Compression
* Assembly Embedding, Encryption & Compression
* Digital Watermarking For License Tracking
* Metadata Reduction
* Runtime Performance Optimizations
Crypto Obfuscator Helps You To:
* Protect your code and intellectual property from hackers, crackers or competitors.
* Increase ROI for your business.
* Save time and money spent handling deployment related issues.
* Improve the performance and quality of your application.
* Build a fast, light-weight and robust application
* Incremental Obfuscation
* Automatic Re-signing of assemblies and xap files (snk as well as pfx files)
* Automatic Authenticode Signing Using Certificates.
* Support for obfuscating .xap files.
* Exclude/Include entities from obfuscation using Obfuscation Rules or inline Obfuscation Attributes
* Debugging Support & Stack Trace De-Obfuscation
* Full support for debugging and pdb files.
* MSBuild integration using the provided Visual Studio Project Integration Wizard
* Command Line Support.
* Automatic processing of satellite assemblies.
* User-friendly UI
* And much more..!
Other products of this publisher
Shell MegaPack brings drop-in Windows shell browsing functionality to your app with support for contextmenus, dragdrop, icons, virtual items,renaming, infotips and advanced features like Thumbnail/Details/Group Views,item filtering and customization.
FolderView.Net Control brings drop-in Windows Explorer folder browsing functionality to your app featuring AutoUpdate,dragdrop,icons,contextmenus,virtual items,infotips.The new version fully supports VS 2005 and .Net 2.0 and has some new features.
FolderView ActiveX Control brings a Windows-Explorer-like folder treeview control to your app. complete with AutoUpdate, dragdrop, icons, contextmenus, non-filesystem items, infotips,renaming.The new version has a variety of new shell functionality .
EZShellExtensions.Net is a set of components for fast, painless development of any kind of Windows shell extensions including context menu, property sheet, infotip, thumbnail, icon, overlay icon and drag-drop extensions as well as taskbar bands .
brings a drop-in Windows Explorer-like listview to your application complete with Thumbnails, Details and Group Views, AutoUpdate, dragdrop, icons, contextmenus, non-filesystem items, infotips.The new version has a variety of new shell functionality.
ShellObjects is a set of components which allow your applications to create appbar, display MSN/Office2003 style popups, put icons in the shell tray notification area, create, modify, read shortcut (*.lnk) files and internet shortcut (*.url) files.
Shell MegaPack.Net brings drop-in Windows Explorer shell browsing functionality to your app with its FolderView, FileView,ShComboBox controls.The new version fully supports VS 2005 and .Net 2.0 and has new shell functionality, properties and methods.
EZNamespaceExtensions.Net is a framework for fast, painless and easy development of Explorer namespace extensions in .Net. Namespace extension development is notorious for its difficulty, subtleties and for the sheer amount of time that is required.
EZNamespaceExtensionsMFC is a framework for fast, painless and easy development of Explorer namespace extensions using MFC, ATL or plain C++. Its powerful API supports sub-folder navigation, context-menus, background context-menus drag-drop and more!
EZShellExtensionsMFC enables fast and painless development of any kind of Windows shell extensions including context menu, property sheet, infotip, thumbnail, icon and drag-drop extensions as well as Active Directory extensions and explorer bars.