Shut Down Expert 4.66
Description from the publisher
Shut Down Expert is an award-winning software designed for turn off and wake up your computer programmatically. It is extended to support other programmable local and remote events. It works under any 32 bit Windows operating system. It supports more type of events.
- Turn Off (to turn off the computer)
- Turn On (this option will hibernate the computer and will turn it on at the specified time)
- Restart (to restart the computer)
- Log Off (to log off the current user)
- Turn Off Monitor (to turn off the display)
- Screen Saver (to turn the screen saver on)
- Hibernate (hibernate the computer)
- Wake Up (wake up the computer from Hibernation, Standby, Monitor Off and Screen Saver modes)
- Wake On LAN
- Start Application (to execute an application)
- Close Application (to close an application)
- Empty Recycle Bin
- Empty Clipboard
- Eject CD-ROM
- Close CD-ROM
- Capture Screen (to capture the screen in a bitmap)
- Message (this option will give a message alert)
- Send Message (this option will send a message to other computers)
- Custom keyboard events
You can also generate remote events on remote machines if your IP address is set as a server on the remote machine.
At the setting of the event's execution time you can choose between more options:
- You can specify exactly the date and the time of the event
- You can specify an interval of time relative to a specified date and time
- You can specify an interval of time relative to the actual moment
- You can specify an event that will be executed in that moment
- You can specify a time when an event will be executed every day
The settings will be available after a power failure or a restart of the computer too.
Shut Down experts supports DCD infrared remote control receivers through WinLirc. In this way you can control your computer through any remote control.
Other products of this publisher
Child Protector Pro is a great new software, designed to limit your children's access to the computer.
ZylGPSReceiver is a Delphi/CBuilder component that communicates with a serial GPS receiver.
ZylSerialPort is a Delphi / C++Builder thread based asynchronous serial port component.
ZylBurner is a CD / DVD burner Delphi / C++Builder component. It needs Nero Burning ROM to be installed. This component is very easy to use, it's ideal for developers for quick CD / DVD writing purposes from Delphi or C++Builder.
ZylBurnerAX is a CD / DVD burner ActiveX Control. It needs Nero Burning ROM to be installed. This component is very easy to use, it's ideal for developers for quick CD / DVD writing purposes.
ZylGPSReceiverAX is an ActiveX control that communicates with a serial GPS receiver.
ZylIdleTimer is a Delphi / C++Builder component which helps you to take actions after a specified system-wide or application idle time or to check the time interval of user inactivity.
ZylIdleTimerAX is an ActiveX control which helps you to take actions after a specified system-wide (related to the whole system) idle time or to check the time interval of user inactivity.
ZylTimer is a high resolution, long-term Delphi / C++Builder timer component which provides a higher precision than the standard Delphi / C++ Builder TTimer component.
ZylSerialPort.NET is a thread based, event driven, asynchronous serial port .NET component.