Description from the publisher
CryptoLicensing for .Net is a 100% .Net solution to add licensing, copy-protection, activation, hardware-locking and usage-reporting capabilities to your .Net, Windows Forms, WPF, Silverlight, Windows Phone 7, Compact Framework, Xbox and XNA apps and libraries and ASP.Net web sites. CryptoLicensing uses the latest military strength cryptographic technology to ensure that your software and intellectual property is protected. A unique new feature is Usage Reporting which allows you to gain insight into how your software is used by customers.
The new version supports IPv6 based license service, activation contexts, enhanced exception handling and reporting, e-commerce support for FastSpring, improved speed and memory requirements, and much more!
* Protect your intellectual property, increase sales and maximize ROI.
* Variety of licensing rules for the most common licensing scenarios.
* Cryptographic licenses for full versions of your software.
* Evaluation or trial versions.
* Online or manual activation and hardware locking.
* Network Floating licenses.
* On-demand licenses.
* Subscription licenses.
* Leased / Heartbeat licenses.
* And more!
* Flexible and adaptable licensing to suit your exact needs.
* Secure and unbreakable cryptographic licenses offer maximum protection to your software.
* User friendly activation and hardware locking scheme.
* Fast, reliable, light-weight and simple API to integrate in your software.
* Latest Cryptographic Technologies used for license generation and validation provide the highest security and copy-protection to your software.
* Hardware-Locked licenses.
* Activated licenses via internet-deployed or customer-deployed license server.
* Network Floating licenses via internet-deployed or customer-deployed license server.
* Leased Floating licenses allow licenses to be borrowed for specific amount of time.
* Short Serial Keys.
* Embed any amount of Additional User-Data in the license.
* Specify Upto 2040 License Features which allows enabling/disabling specific functionality in your software. A common use of this is to define 'editions' of your software such as a 'Standard', 'Professional' and 'Enterprise' edition.
* Every license code is guaranteed to be Unique, even if you generate thousands of codes at a time.
* Fast, Light-Weight And Simple API to integrate in your software.
* Support for Separate Design-time and Run-time Licenses - this is used when licensing a component or control.
* Create Evaluation Licenses with various evaluation parameters such as
* Absolute date/time after which the license expires.
* Maximum usage days
* Maximum unique usage days
* Maximum executions
* Maximum run-time
* Maximum cumulative run-time
* Detects Date Tampering (done to try to extend trial period).
* Ready-To-Use License Server for
* Activating licenses
* Validating serials
* Issuing on-demand licenses
* Creating software subscriptions
* Remote monitoring of software usage
* Revoking licenses.
* Verifying local time.
* Limit license to specific domain(s) - great for licensing web based apps, libraries, frameworks or controls.
* E-commerce integration with PayPal, ShareIt, Plimus, RegNow, ClickBack, etc via ready-to-use license generators which can automatically perform order-fulfillment and license delivery.
* Supports licensing of Silverlight, Xbox.Net Compact Framework apps/libraries developed for Pocket PC 2003 and above, Windows Mobile, Windows CE and Smartphones.
Other products of this publisher
Shell MegaPack brings drop-in Windows shell browsing functionality to your app with support for contextmenus, dragdrop, icons, virtual items,renaming, infotips and advanced features like Thumbnail/Details/Group Views,item filtering and customization.
FolderView.Net Control brings drop-in Windows Explorer folder browsing functionality to your app featuring AutoUpdate,dragdrop,icons,contextmenus,virtual items,infotips.The new version fully supports VS 2005 and .Net 2.0 and has some new features.
FolderView ActiveX Control brings a Windows-Explorer-like folder treeview control to your app. complete with AutoUpdate, dragdrop, icons, contextmenus, non-filesystem items, infotips,renaming.The new version has a variety of new shell functionality .
EZShellExtensions.Net is a set of components for fast, painless development of any kind of Windows shell extensions including context menu, property sheet, infotip, thumbnail, icon, overlay icon and drag-drop extensions as well as taskbar bands .
brings a drop-in Windows Explorer-like listview to your application complete with Thumbnails, Details and Group Views, AutoUpdate, dragdrop, icons, contextmenus, non-filesystem items, infotips.The new version has a variety of new shell functionality.
ShellObjects is a set of components which allow your applications to create appbar, display MSN/Office2003 style popups, put icons in the shell tray notification area, create, modify, read shortcut (*.lnk) files and internet shortcut (*.url) files.
Shell MegaPack.Net brings drop-in Windows Explorer shell browsing functionality to your app with its FolderView, FileView,ShComboBox controls.The new version fully supports VS 2005 and .Net 2.0 and has new shell functionality, properties and methods.
EZNamespaceExtensions.Net is a framework for fast, painless and easy development of Explorer namespace extensions in .Net. Namespace extension development is notorious for its difficulty, subtleties and for the sheer amount of time that is required.
EZNamespaceExtensionsMFC is a framework for fast, painless and easy development of Explorer namespace extensions using MFC, ATL or plain C++. Its powerful API supports sub-folder navigation, context-menus, background context-menus drag-drop and more!
EZShellExtensionsMFC enables fast and painless development of any kind of Windows shell extensions including context menu, property sheet, infotip, thumbnail, icon and drag-drop extensions as well as Active Directory extensions and explorer bars.