DoneEx XCell Compiler 2.3.4
Description from the publisher
Excel workbook copy protection tool, compiles Microsoft Excel spreadsheet into EXE application (which requires Microsoft Excel to run) with securely hidden formulas. The complied EXE securely hides formulas in binary format and protects them from prying eyes. XCell Compiler offers very easy and hassle free excel file copy protection. You do not need to be a programmer to use this tool.
With its registration/license management feature you can protect your excel application from
illegal copying from one computer to another by using hardware locking mechanism. It offers you to add your own splash, end user license agreement (EULA).
Main features are:
- Compile your XLS file into an application (EXE File).
- Securely hide formulas by converting them into binary format.
- VBA code protection.
- Create registration/license based application.
- Hardware locking. Lock your excel application to target computer.
- Royalty free distribution of your compiled EXE.
- Excel application copy protection, illegal copying from one computer to another.
- Add your own end user license agreement (EULA). Compiled EXE will not be started until EULA accepted by customer.
- Trial version feature, create demo version of your workbook, with date or amount of days limitation.
- You can add your own splash screen, while compiling. This will give you a chance to advertise your own company name.
- Add your own application name, version and copyright information.
- Save/Load changed data from/to compiled EXE.
- Restrict the access only to authorized individuals, and limits users activities to the minimum required, for business purposes.
- Eliminates the chances of exposure of corporate secrets, breaches in customer confidentiality, and the disruption of business activities.
- Prevents information from being altered in an unauthorized manner.
See details at www.DoneEx.com
Other products of this publisher
This library allows you manipulate with INI-file from any programming language
Redirect DOS or Win32 console standard streams from your Windows application
This DLL allows you to redirect DOS or Win32 console standard streams data
This ActiveX allows you manipulate with INI-file by the easiest way from any programming language.
Excel workbook copy protection tool, compiles XLS to EXE application (which requires MS Excel to run) with securely hidden formulas and VBA code. Main features:copy protection with regkey; create trial/demo of workbook; and much more.