Description from the publisher
It helps you to make a labels for your picture files.
For example, you can set a labels for all your frends in a big party's photo with a full memos for every one and with a flasched text at every one's birthday.
Or you can set a labels for all your business partners at a big world map and set a memos for all of them (phones, addresses etc), and remaining texts since needed dates for every one.
How to use it:
- open any picture file (jpg, bmp, etc): a map from Google Earth, a scool-frends photo, a scanned country or world map etc
- change piture-window's size to adjust the picture or press "1:1" button to see the picture in a full size
- double click at a desired point
- you will see the "Point" Dialog
- set up text, font, colors, cross and rectangle for that point
- add a memo text for that Point
- you can set a new text with a new font since any date in the Future (text and rectangle can be shown flasched or not)
- you can apply font and colors settings for all entered Points at ones
- you can save font, colors, cross and rectangle settings for next time
- press OK and the new label will be shown at a picture
- your original picture files will be not changed, only a small new files *.map will be created for every picture file with a labels
- make the same for any other points in a picture
- next time, when you open that picture file, all setted labels will be shown again
- save or print a picture with added labels
- you can open many pictures together
- use left mouse double click at a label-cross to change settings for an existing label
- use right mouse double click at a label-cross to remove an existing label
- drag any label by label-cross to change a placement of a label
- change the picture's window size to adjust a printing size of a picture
Other products of this publisher
- open and show a lot of Photos together (in a formats: jpg, bmp, gif, wmf, emf, ico, cur);- show a Mosaic of all Photos from current directory;- start a Slideshow for all Photos from current directory;- add your Themes and Comments for Photos
GPS Navigator with using a scanned raster maps
- you can open and hold a lot of Internet Sites together; - you can select a texts from any Internet Pages and save it to a realy MS Access Database as your Notes; - every Note has a Date, Theme, Internet-address, Comment and Text fields;
- saldo-balance (a "chess" table) for a private, family or firm budget; - Operations are stored in a true database (MS Access mdb file); - no limits for a number of Operations;- categories of Operations are stored automatically;
Serial E-Mails with support of MS Access database and txt template files- addresses are stored in a true database, no limits for a number of addresses; - letter templates in a simple text files;
Biorythms with diagramms and comments.- classical biorythms: physical, emotional, intellectual;- modern biorythms: intuitial, aesthetic, spiritual;- comments for today;- possibility to show and compare a lot of biorythms together;
World stocks ticker with diagrams and lists for NYSE, NASDAQ etcand possibility to open a lot of quotes and lists together.Friendly and simple user interface.
Real-time weather data from 7000 stations all around the world.History of weather data for the past 1 - 60 hours.USA or European styleFrendly user interface
The Viewer for 3ds files with possibility to walk around objects.You can open a lot of 3ds files together. You can scale and rotate the 3ds-objects. You can walk around and inside the 3ds-objects.
VIGraphIt draws a diagramms from your txt-data files. It scales your diagramms automatically or manually. You can open as much txt-files as you need simultaneously. Columns in the txt-files can be divided by commas, tabulators or semicolons