DBPut data transfer 2.2
Description from the publisher
DBPut data transfer is a creative and advanced software used for converting data between different databases.
The most convenient way of converting data between different databases such as MySQL, Oracle, Sybase and so on. With the least technical knowledge of SQL code, you can convert almost all databases into the one desired. It also has numerous features such as transferring and merging tables. You can maintain and update records and preview the results that are derived. It has a datetime trigger functionality too which allows you to schedule to run the job automatically every day, week, month or year. It allows you to run the job as custom execution flow. It makes switching from rows and columns easy. Create a temporary primary key and execute various other functions using this tool.
With the DBPut data transfer transferring and maintaining databases is a snap.
* Oracle 9i, 8i, 8.0.x and 7.x
* MySQL 4.1, 4.0., 3.23 and earlier
* Microsoft SQL Server 2000, 7.0 and 6.5
* IBM DB2 8.1, 7.2, 6.1 and earlier
* Informix 9.3, 7.3 and earlier
* Microsoft Access 2000, 97, 95 and 2.0
* dBase, FoxPro, Excel, Paradox,
* Sybase Adaptive Server Anywhere
* Sybase SQL Anywhere
* Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise
* Interbase, Pervasive.SQL and any other ODBC-compliant database
* text file
, microsoft access