Description from the publisher
CNSearch is a full-text search system, easy to install and to set up. Supported platforms: Linux, FreeBSD, Windows, and Solaris.
CNSearch performs full-text search by html, doc, rtf, pdf, txt and mp3 files, highlights the search result phrases, records and displays stats for search requests.
CNSearch uses only access to /cgi-bin/ required for system functioning.
- Search by HTML, TXT, PDF, DOC, RTF, XLS and MP3 files;
- Highlighting of found words;
- Sorting by relevancy or by date;
- Modifiable requests logic - AND, OR, COMBINED;
- Russian morphology support;
- Statistics accumulation by search requests;
- Easy modifiable interface of the searching result page;
- Possibility to search by a file system;
- Possibility to create indexes at a local computer with further transference to the site;
- The application does not use databases;
- Minimal system requirements: only access to /cgi-bin/ is required.
Other products of this publisher
CNGeoip module identifies cities and countries by IP-address. Taking a certain IP-address, CNGeoip outputs its local registration data - a country and a city with geographic coordinates. The module consists of IP-addresses database and interfaces.
CNCat is an application intended for creation of web-resources catalogue. The program is easy to install, set up and manage. It maintains the large number of functions. CNCat Free Edition supports up to 200 submitted links.
CNStats is a flexible and versatile system intended for accumulation and analysis of the site attendance statistics. CNStats functions on every hosting which supports PHP and MySQL. CNStats suits to upcoming projects perfectly.