Description from the publisher
Alvas.ShapeForms (Windows.Forms) is a collection of 100% native CLR compliant controls written in C#.
Collection allows C# and VB.Net developers to create high quality professional applications with nonrectangular forms such as Windows Media Player.
Requirements: .Net Framework v1.0 or later
Recommended: .Net Framework with Visual Studio .Net 7.0 or later
Part of Alvas.Suite
How to use
1. Place some ShapeRegions or/and BitmapRegions on the form.
2. Place RegionManager on the form and set your Form property to the current form.
3. Set Form property of the RegionManager to true/false.
1. RegionBase which implements the basic functionality common to region controls.
2. ShapeRegion which represents a shaped region.
3. BitmapRegion which creates region from bitmap.
4. RegionManager component which manages the interaction of controls, derived from RegionBase (ShapeRegion and BitmapRegion).
Other products of this publisher
Collection allows C# and VB.Net developers to operate with files without writing code.
Alvas.Controls for .Net (Windows.Forms) is a collection of 100% native CLR compliant controls written in C#. Collection allows C# and VB.Net developers to create applications with adaptable interface. Controls can be resizable and dragable at runtime
Alvas.Labels (Windows.Forms) is a collection of 100% native CLR compliant controls written in C#.Collection allows C# and VB.Net developers to include 3D text effects in the application. It makes applications look professional with cool design.
Alvas.Scriptor - components set, which adds scripting possibility to Your applications. It allows C# and VB.Net developers to create adaptable applications with easy changable logic and interface. All components are written in C#
Alvas.Suite is a bundle (6 in 1) of components libraries for C# and VB.Net Developers which includes: Alvas.FileControls + Alvas.Audio + Alvas.Controls + Alvas.Scriptor + Alvas.ShapeForms + Alvas.Labels.
Allows .Net to create applications that record files to the writable CD
Allows .Net developers to create applications that play, record, convert sound.
, media player
, windows me
, windows media player