Description from the publisher
CompactCalc is an enhanced scientific calculator for Windows with an expression editor. It embodies prime numbers, rational numbers, generic floating-point routines, hyperbolic and transcendental routines. Its underling implementation encompasses high precision, sturdiness and multi-functionality. With the brilliant designs and powerful features of CompactCalc, you can bring spectacular results to your calculating routines.
CompactCalc features include the following:
* You can build linear, polynomial and nonlinear equation set. You are not limited by the size or the complexity of your mathematical expressions.
* Scientific calculations and unlimited expression length.
* Parenthesis compatible and unlimited nesting for expression.
* Accurate result display - features up to 24 digits after the decimal point for scientific calculations.
* Calculation range (1.79E-308, 2.22E308).
* Comprehensive help.
* CompactCalc has almost hundred of physical and mathematical constants built in, which can be easily accessed and used in calculations. No longer do you have to search the physic textbook for that common physical constant data.
* Possibility to enter mathematical formulas as with a keyboard as with calculator-buttons.
* The interface is straightforward and very easy to navigate through.
Other products of this publisher
UnitClassic-A is a professional and comprehensive unit-convert computer program. It has very useful interface that is quick in action, easy to use and other distinctive features.
CurveFitter program performs statistical regression analysis to estimate the values of parameters for linear, multivariate, polynomial, exponential and nonlinear functions.
Graph plotter program plots 2D graphs from complex equations. The application comprises algebraic, trigonometric, hyperbolic and transcendental functions. EqPlot can be used to verify the results of nonlinear regression analysis program.
ScienCalc is a convenient and powerful scientific calculator. ScienCalc calculates mathematical expression. It supports the common arithmetic operations (+, -, *, /) and parentheses.
DesktopCalc is an enhanced, easy-to-use and powerful scientific calculator with an expression editor, printing operation, result history list and integrated help.
MultiplexCalc is a multipurpose and comprehensive desktop calculator for Windows. It can be used as an enhanced elementary, scientific, financial or expression calculator.
SimplexCalc is a multivariable desktop calculator for Windows. It is small and simple to use but with much power and versatility underneath. It can be used as an enhanced elementary, scientific, financial or expression calculator.
DataFitting is a powerful statistical analysis program that performs linear and nonlinear regression analysis (i.e. curve fitting).
InnoCalculator is a multipurpose and comprehensive desktop calculator for Windows. Its underling implementation encompasses high precision, sturdiness and multi-functionality.
CompactCalc is an enhanced scientific calculator for Windows with an expression editor. It embodies generic floating-point routines, hyperbolic and transcendental routines.