Docsmartz Convert PDF to Word Documents 5.0
Description from the publisher
DocSmartz PDF Conversion software can convert PDF files to Word documents (or the .rtf format) and text documents to PDF files.
DocSmartz PDF Converter 5.0 Features
- DocSmartz 5.0 Compatible with Windows Vista.
- Supports JPX images conversion
- Compatible with PDF 1.7
- Improved support for symbolic fonts (alpha, beta etc)
- Enhanced features for Conversion of Rotated Text
- Improved Subscript and superscript support
- Better overall conversion quality
- You can convert PDF files to multiple Word formats .doc or .rtf.
- You can convert text documents to PDF files.
- You can preserve the original layout and maintain the originality of the PDF documents.
- Features like character spacing, log file, image filter, automatic anchoring and optimized conversion makes it easy to use.
- No reformatting is required as it identifies tables, paragraphs and columns.
- Enables you to combine more than one PDF files to Word format.
- Supports the embedding of True Type fonts and supports 679 font families and 5400 fonts.
- Does not require MS Word installation.
- Supports partial PDF file conversion. You can choose specific pages to convert or convert all pages.
- Identifies and separates logos and banners.
- You can extract images from a PDF file.
- Customize the user interface language by selecting from 10 international languages.
- Comprehensive help file included
- Docsmartz offers US daytime telephone support and 24 hour email support.