Description from the publisher
SpeedTextPad is a specialized text editor designed specifically for free-writing.
Besides standard text editor functions, specialized features include:
1. When SpeedTextPad is running, you can always see it on the desktop and it won't be hidden below other windows. It is an "Always on Top" window.
2. You can resize the window and reposition it anywhere on the desktop and it will remember this size and position. It automatically saves the window size and position every time you exit the program and when you run it again, it sets the window's size and position which was saved in a previous writing session.
3. You can set the "ink" to be invisible so that you won't get distracted by re-reading what has been written or stop the speed writing session to edit whats already written. This "invisible ink" setting can be easily turned on and turned off during speed writing.
4. There is a built-in timer you can use to set speed writing sessions time period. You, the writer can set the time from one minutes upwards and the program will remember this setting until you choose to change it. When the speed writing session expires, the program will play a wave file and display a message box. You can easily substitute the wave file with any of your own favorites.
5. The font type and size used is Courier 10 points font.
SpeedTextPad is a portable application. This means that you can put it in your USB drive and run it directly from the USB drive. This is because SpeedTextPad does not use the Windows Registry at all. The default installation folder is in the Program Files folder. To make SpeedTextPad portable, you only need to copy the program's folder with all its contents to your USB drive.
Although its name "SpeedTextPad" is named after the idea of free-writing, SpeedTextPad loads very fast. This is because the program's executable file is only 10Kb in size. It was written completely in assembly language.
Other products of this publisher
This eBook "How to Create an eBook Using Visual C++" is a step-by-step illustrated guide for Visual C++ developers to learn how to compile HTML files into a Windows executable, therefore avoiding the need to use commercial HTML compilers.
Would you like to know how to create embedded SQL database applications using using Visual C++ with SQLite? Download this sample eBook.
Would you like to know how to create XML-enabled applications using Visual C++ with TinyXML?
Would you like to know how to create MySQL client applications using Visual C++ with MySQL C API?
Would you like to know how to create MySQL client applications using Visual C++ with MySQL++ class library?
Would you like to create your own personalized multi-media greeting cards using Visual C++? Use this C++ source codes to create customized greeting cards for any occasion or recipient. It will be a useful marketing tool for your business.
Would you like to create your own e-book, e-brochure, e-catalog, e-magazine, etc. using Visual C#? Use this C# source codes to create customized e-publications for any occasion or recipient. It will be a useful marketing tool for your business.
Learn from commented example how to build a php program that uses MySQL to keep a database of your books.
Would you like to use C++ to build your own file encryption program? This real-world example source code package contains a fully functional program that encrypts and decrypts text or binary files.
Learn how to use C# with ADO.NET Data Provider for SQLite to create a program that keeps a database of C# code snippets. The SQLite database included with the free program contains C# programming tips and techniques.