Universal Data Access Components 3.60
Description from the publisher
Universal Data Access Components (UniDAC) is a powerful library of nonvisual cross-database data access components for Embarcadero RAD Studio XE, Embarcadero RAD Studio 2010, CodeGear Delphi 2009, C++Builder 2009, CodeGear RAD Studio 2007, Delphi 2007 for Win32, C++Builder 2007, Borland Developer Studio 2006, Delphi 2005, Turbo Delphi, Turbo Delphi for .NET, Turbo C++, Delphi 7,6, C++Builder 6, Lazarus and FreePascal for Win32 and Linux.
60-day fully functional trial versions of all products are available on Devart web site: http://www.devart.com/unidac/download.html
We combined experience of long-term successful development into one great product, which provides unified access to the popular database servers like Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, InterBase, Firebird, PostgreSQL, SQLite and others.
Using UniDAC with its server-independent interface is the best way to create cross-database applications. UniDAC brings outstanding flexibility and independence to your projects.
List of key features of UniDAC:
* Universal access to different database servers
* Support for most popular databases
* Full support for the latest server versions
* Support for the latest IDE versions
* VCL, VCL.NET, and LCL versions of library available
* High performance
* Support of all standard and third-party data-aware controls
* Advanced connection management
* Flexible data updating
* UniScript component for scripts execution
* Unified SQL for writing server-independent queries
* Ability of monitoring commands execution
* Advanced connection pooling
* Unicode and national charsets support
* Includes database-independent data storage
* CachedUpdates operation mode
* Local sorting and filtering by calculated and lookup fields
* Local master/detail relationship
* Ability to retrieve metadata information
* A large amount of helpful demo projects
Other products of this publisher
A free of charge database connectivity solution for MySQL built over ADO.NET.
Tool to compare and synchronize Oracle schemas.
dbForge SQL Decryptor is a free database tool that allows decrypting SQL Server procedures,functions,triggers and views, which supports most versions and editions of the Microsoft SQL Server and requires no DAC connection,decrypts all object types.
Database development and administration environment for MySQL
A free of charge database connectivity solution for Oracle built over ADO.NET.
An enhanced database connectivity solution built over ADO.NET architecture.
Powerful add-in that lets you develop MySQL databases from Visual Studio .NET
SQL Server database comparison and synchronization tool
A free of charge database connectivity solution for SQLite built over ADO.NET.
A free of charge connectivity solution for PostgreSQL built over ADO.NET.