CAPTCHA AJAX Control for ASP.NET 2.1
Description from the publisher
The AspXtremeCaptcha .NET web control & compoment that creates and validates image and sound CAPTCHAs (Completely Automated Public Turing test to tell Computers and Humans Apart), which can easily be used from ASP.NET application with just drag & drop from the Visual Studio Toolbox, no need to modify the .config file. The control also offers a flexible way to customize the CAPTCHA control's layout with template approach.
* Supports speaking CAPTCHA code.
* Supports many CAPTCHA image formats.
* Supports setting CAPTCHA image size.
* High-performance and accurate CAPTCHA image generation.
* Tested on many Windows OSs with IIS6 and IIS7.
* Easily customize CAPTCHA control's layout with built-in template engine.
* Supports capturing CAPTCHA image before and after it is drawn with BeforeDrawingCaptchaImage and AfterDrawingCaptchaImage events.
* Easy to integrate into your ASP.NET application, just drag and drop onto your form; no need to modify .config file.
* Includes nearly 50 CAPTCHA text styles.
* Supports setting CAPTCHA code length.
* Medium Trust Environment support.
* Royalty free run-time, unlimited site deployment.
* 1 year minor and major product updates.
* Full Windows Vista support.
* Supports Visual Studio 2005, Visual Studio 2008, Delphi 8, C# Builder and other compliant development environments.
* Supports Drag/Drop integration within Visual Studio.
* AspXtremeCaptcha can run under both .NET Framework 2.x and 3.x.
* AspXtremeCaptcha can be used from ASP.NET Web Forms, fully support Microsoft Atlas AJAX.
* 100% managed code written in C# (Complete source code included in the Gold License with Source Code).
* CLS compliant (Common Language Specification).
* Object-oriented design created specifically for .NET Framework version 2.x and above.
Other products of this publisher
XtraSftp .NET class library offers a number of classes that make the work of transferring files directly from your application using SFTP more easily.
XtraFtp .NET class library offers a number of classes that make the work of transferring files directly from your application using FTP/SSL more easily.