Description from the publisher
HexInsight is a professional hex and structure editor for viewing and editing binary files. In addition to a flexible and fast hex/binary editor, it also has a built-in powerful scripting engine which is used to run the scripts that can parse complex binary files into hierarchical structures to let you explore the internals of binary files and edit them.
HexInsight is shipped with scripts to parse many types of file formats which include
* zip/7z, PE/ELF/Java class files;
* bmp/ico/GIF/png/jpeg file;
* wave/midi/mp3/ogg/avi/flv/mkv/mp4/mov/asf/rmff files;
* dvd and blu-ray navigation files;
* mpeg PS and mpeg2 bitstream files.
By using HexInsight, users can also process the files easily. For example, users can extract the video or audio data in a AVI file by simply selecting "dump audio". Users can also write scripts to parse any other file formats and process the files.