Heavy Panzer Episode1 1.4.0915
Description from the publisher
World War II, or the Second World War(often abbreviated as WWII or WW2), was a global military conflict lasting from 1939 to 1945 which involved most of the world's nations, including all of the great powers, organised into two opposing military alliances: the Allies and the Axis. It was the most widespread war in history. One of the most popular and most often employed vehicles of that time was the tank. Each side of the conflict had at its disposal at least one tank type which made it into history books.
Heavy Panzer is a second world war tank simulation game, In the vast 3D landscape, the player can spend hours to experience the biggest tanks battles of world war II 1942 - 1945 with this game. the game will offer a realistic combat environment, including cars, armored personnel, artillery, aircraft, etc......
Episode 1 include el alamein, tunis, sicily, normandy, bastogne and rhine battle. Here you'll drive a variety of different tanks--like crusader, matilda, M4 sherman, M4 firefly, M26 pershing......
* Participate in the biggest tank battles of world war II, 10 large Level;
* Complete detailed 3D environment;
* Gigantic effects such as smoke, explosions, fire and smoke;
* Great sound effects, atmosphere and gun handling;
* Destroy nearly every element of the surroundings (vehicles, trees and buildings);
* Four perspectives in the player: driver, gunner, commander, telescope;
* More than 64 square kilometers in every level;
* According to different rank insignia, can command 1-8 tanks;
* Total 28 kinds of tanks, 3 kinds of airplanes, 3 kinds of armored car, 4 kinds of ship;
* Motivating ongoing story;
* Intelligent enemies;
* Intuitive control system with keyboard and mouse.
Other products of this publisher
FantasyDVD is a exquisite and powerful software DVD player, Have with the same features and controls of the living- room DVD player. and support over 70 type video and audio media files, Support the ts, tp, trp mpeg2 HDTV and wmv HDTV, X264 Format,