Batch convert AFP to PDF, PS, EPS, XML, HTML, RTF, TXT, BMP, PNG, JPG, TIF, GIF, PCX, PSD, FAX at unlimited speed on Windows. Support Western European, Central European, Arabic, Cyrillic, Greek, Hebrew, Thai, Turkish, UTF-8 encoding. Extended support for CJK fonts including Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Korean. Create PDF, PostScript and EPS with searchable text. Generate image with many options.
Free single-technology RAD platform for high speed delivery of browser and mobile web applications. Includes WYSIWYG UI development, workflow and data integration. Powerful, comprehensive, easy to use. Speeds development by abstracting complexity and replacing low-level coding with visual design. Extensive support for XML and web services, databases. Massive productivity gains. Replaces multiple development tools with one simple IDE.
Convert AFP reports, overlays, documents to XML on Windows. Unlike other software solutions simply rasterizing the AFP document to full-page images, AFP to XML Converter maintains all document objects such as graphics, searchable text, tables, and live forms. Support Western European, Central European, Arabic, Cyrillic, Greek, Hebrew, Thai, Turkish, UTF-8 encoding and CJK fonts including Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Korean.
SharePoint Column/View Permission provides the ability to secure access to individual columns in list views or document libraries, making it an ideal solution for consolidating a broad spectrum of information into a centralized location without exposing secured data to unauthorized users. After configuring permissions for a SharePoint list view, only authorized users will see the content of a secure column as if it were a normal column, while unauthorized users will not see the content of the column at all. Column/View Permission also offers the ability to set individual columns as "read-only" in any list view, so that information can be viewed, but not edited, by users.
With SharePoint Column/View permission, you can also assign form-level permissions for the "create new item", "edit item" and "view item" forms, allowing you to hide specific fields completely, or restrict them to read-only access so users can see them, but cannot make ...
Miraplacid Binary Document Object Model (Binary DOM) provides easy access to binary files in known formats. It can be used for binary data analysis and modification. It provides easy access to internal binary file structure hierarchy, navigation through binary data chunks, binary file modification and saving. It can create binary files from scratch too. You can create multiple instances of Binary DOM for data transformation or binary file format conversion.
You are welcome to create and share definition for your custom binary data format on community web site binarydom.com
Miraplacid Binary DOM SDK is for binary data modification; Miraplacid Data Viewer is for easy binary file structure and data analysis.
Free for individual use and qualified educational institutions.
XMLInfo - is a framework comprising three components that collaborate with one another to streamline the readme information from the developer into customer documentation, test documentation and whatever other reports you may want to develop and use or publish. Out of the box the framework can create a number of basic collations (reports) from the existing xml formatted readme files.
Nemo All To PDF is 6-in-1 PDF converter to help you convert Office Word/Excel/PPT, Image, Text and HTML to PDF in an easy and accurate manner. After conversion, the original text, layouts, images, hyperlinks, tables and other format can be exactly retained in the generated PDF files. Moreover, it allows you to batch multiple files at one time and add tile, keyword and other properties to the generated PDF files.
Key features of Nemo All To PDF
1. Powerful 6-in-1 PDF Conversion Tool
â€?Convert Office Word 2007/2003 to PDF ( *.doc; *.docx)
â€?Convert Office Excel 2007/2003 to PDF (*.xls, *.xlsx)
â€?Convert Office PowerPoint 2007/2003 to PDF ( *.ppt, *.pptx)
â€?Convert Text to PDF format ( *.txt)
â€?Convert Html to PDF (*.htm; *.tml; *.xml)
â€?Convert image to PDF ( *.bmp; *.jpg; *.jpeg, *.png,*.gif; *.rtf)
â€?Support secured files conversion
2. Output PDF files are exactly the same as the input files.
â€?Images, tables, charts, graphics, etc. are kept intact and positioned in the original places ...
BOINC Monitor shows BOINC tasks progress. Resizable! Save settings to file. (File will be created - Path: %APPDATA% File: gadgetname_Settings.ini). Color changeable for all gadget's elements, include background. You can add new BOINC projects in XML list file. (File placed here - Path: %LOCALAPPDATA%\Microsoft\Windows Sidebar\Gadgets\BOINCMonitor.gadget File: allprojectslist.xml).
Manage all your collection!File Catalog is a hip software tool that helps you to manage your disks.You can collect the infomation of your CDs and export it as a XML file.When you want a file, check the information of the XML file,you can find the CDs and the files directly and quickly.
XMLFox Advance is XML editor for designing, converting, and debugging XML files. The XML editor delivers the power you need to create the advanced XML and Web applications, yet at the same time it is flexible enough to allow you to work with any XML technology in a way that best suits the complexity of the document and your preferences. If you prefer to develop in a script view, or tree view, or a grid, or switch back and forth between the three
Aspose.Cells for SharePoint is a flexible solution for converting Excel documents into multiple document formats within Microsoft SharePoint applications. Now you can easily convert documents right from the SharePoint document library into popular formats like XLS, XLSX, CSV, HTML, ODS, PDF, XML and TXT without using MS Excel for document generation. It is designed to be used with Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 (WSS) and MS Office SharePoint Server 2007 (MOSS) standard and enterprise editions.
Aspose.BarCode for JasperReports allows developers to display high quality barcode labels on JasperReports that can be rendered further in BMP, JPG, GIF and PNG formats. It supports more than 25 barcode symbologies including Linear or 2D barcodes and can also be integrated into existing and new JasperReport (jrxml) files. Aspose.BarCode for JasperReports is written purely in Java and a single provided JAR file can easily be deployed on the machines running JasperReports or JasperServer.
The functionality of Application as Service is aimed to let you launch any program as Windows service.
With this utility you can easily run application as service at system boot without starting a user session. It also lets you create, view, edit and manage services on local and remote computers. And it is possible to handle multiple remote sides simultaneously without the necessity to install Application as Service on remote computer.
You can run your application interactively (visible to users) or silently. Both, interactively and silently run services can be launched under user accounts. You can also choose user session (including RDP) in which interactive service should be started.
It is easy to schedule the launch of program as service on a specific date or time. You just have to set scheduler settings only once and all the rest will be done by Application as Service right on time.
Services can be created using GUI, command line or XML configuration file.
With Application as Service your progra ...
Entity Developer is a powerful visual NHibernate designer and code and mapping generator with wide support for NHibernate mapping, ability to generate both hbm.xml and fluent mapping, and rich code generation settings. It introduces new approaches for designing ORM models, boosts productivity, and facilitates the development of database applications.
The Cloud Connector for Microsoft SharePoint 2010 and Office 365 takes your local line-of-business data to your cloud-based or any other hosted SharePoint- easy to connect, secure and always up-to-date. It has been developed especially to solve the specific challenges of remote hosted disconnected systems in the cloud without any direct access to corporate business data and very restricted feature customization capabilities.
Features and benefits:
* Pushes your local line-of-business data to native SharePoints list into the cloud.
* Extends the SharePoint cloud capabilities to existing data sets that will continue to reside within your corporate network.
* No programming or tools required.
* No installation or customizing in the SharePoint cloud required.
* Compatible to all SharePoint offerings, including on-premise and sandboxed, e.g. Microsoft SharePoint Online / Microsoft Office 365.
* 100% Microsoft SharePoint 2010 compatible â€“ Uses new CSOM API model for the cloud replication.
* Secure ...
Generate a sitemap for Google. Easily create xml sitemaps. Crawl as many webpages as you want, up to 10,000 with this free google sitemap generator.
XML Photo Wall / XML Image Gallery / Flash Media Gallery / Video Wall
- No Flash Knowledge required to insert the media wall SWF inside the HTML page(s) of your site
- Fully customizable XML driven content
- Customizable width, height and item size
- Unlimited number of images at different sizes (JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF) and SWF support
- Includes support for video objects (FLVs, MP4, M4A, MOV, MP4V, 3GP, 3G2)
- AutoPlay / Previous / Next with timer for each image
- Numeric navigation support
- Time period adjustable from the XML file (in seconds)
- Image description and effects support
- Optionally set the XML settings file path in HTML using FlashVars
- Full Screen mode support
Opens with Flash CS3, Flash CS4, Flash CS5 or higher ( ActionScript 3.0 / AS3 ). Readme file and comments inside the xml file included in the package.
Flash Gallery Creator is a top-rated xml flash gallery software which help to create xml flash gallery and photo flash gallery from photos and videos with background music in simple steps.With it you can easily make photo/video galleries and 3D galleries for business photo presentations, website flash design or photos and videos sharing on popular social media networkings such as Facebook, Myspace, Blogger, Twitter and much more.
SecureBlackbox.NET is a comprehensive component collection that adds SFTP, FTPS, SSH, PGP, PDF, XML security, S/MIME, SSL/TLS, HTTPS, PKI, ZIP, EDI, Cloud, WebDAV, Office security support to your .NET, Silverlight, Mono or .NET CF application. SecureBlackbox primary goal is to provide technology for the wide range of applications, hiding the details of low-level protocols and algorithms, used by the parties during secure conversations.
Test 000-736 exam dumps Related certifications:
* IBM Certified Advanced Database Administrator - DB2 9 for Linux UNIX and Windows
* IBM Certified Database Administrator - DB2 9 DBA for Linux, UNIX and Windows
Section 1 - Server Management (29%)
1. Understand the functionality of AUTOCONFIGURE
2. Ability to manually configure communications (protocol image(IPV6))
Section 2 - Data Placement (21%)
1. Ability to CREATE DATABASE (new default behavior)
2. Ability to create and manage Automatic Storage tablespaces
Section 3 - XML Concepts (13%)
1. Ability to use XML Data types
2. Ability to create and manage XML indexes
Section 4 - Analyzing DB2 Activity (16%)
1. Ability to use DB2 Utilities (db2bfd, db2mtrk, db2pd)
2. Ability to monitor deadlocks
Section 5 - High Availability (10.5%)
1. Ability to use RECOVER DATABASE command
2. Knowledge of High Availablity Disaster Recovery (HADR)
Section 6 - Security (10.5%)
1. Understanding of Labe ...
Test 000-733 exam dumps Related certifications:
* IBM Certified Application Developer - DB2 9
Section 1 - Database objects and Programming Methods (16%)
1. Knowledge of naming conventions of DB2 objects
2. Knowledge of the authorities needed to access data in an application
Section 2 - Data Manipulation (26%)
1. Ability to query databases across multiple tables and views
2. Ability to use common table expressions
Section 3 - XML Data Manipulation (10%)
1. Knowledge to identify the results of XML parsing
2. Ability to identify the results of XML Serialization
Section 4 - Embedded SQL Programming (4%)
1. Ability to connect to databases within an embedded SQL programming application
2. Skill in executing SQL statements
Section 5 - ODBC/CLI Programming (4%)
1. Ability to connect to databases within an ODBC/CLI programming application
2. Knowledge of the correct sequence for calling ODBC/CLI functions to execute SQL request
Section 6 - .NET Programmi ...
Test 000-732 exam dumps Related certifications:
* IBM Certified Database Administrator - DB2 9 DBA for z/OS
Section 1 - Database Design and Implementation (30.5%)
1. Design tables and views (columns, data type considerations for large objects, XML, column sequences,
2. user-defined data types, temp tables, clone tables, MQTs, automatic creation of objects, etc.) Explain the different performance implications of identity column, row ID, and sequence column definitions
Section 2 - Operation and Recovery (29%)
1. Issue database-oriented commands for normal operational conditions (START, STOP, DISPLAY)
2. Issue database-oriented commands and utility control statements for use in abnormal conditions (RECOVER, RESTART)
Section 3 - Security and Auditing (7%)
Section 4 - Performance (29%)
1. Plan for performance monitoring by setting up and running monitoring procedures (continuous, detailed, periodic, exception)
2. Analyze performance (manage and tune CPU requirements, ...
Test 000-546 exam dumps Related certifications:
* IBM Certified Database Administrator - DB2 9.7 for Linux, Unix and Windows
* IBM Certified Advanced Database Administrator - DB2 9.7 for Linux, UNIX and Windows
Section 1 - DB2 Server Manangement (10%)
1. Ability to convert an existing DB to automatic storage
2. Knowledge of how to reclaim storage space
3. Ability to configure a DB for Oracle(TM) compatibility
4. Ability to manage the db2diag.log file
Section 2 - Physical Design (22.5%)
1. Knowledge of new index behavior
2. Knowledge of deep compression behaviour
3. Knowledge of new XML functionality
Section 3 - Performance (17.5%)
1. Knowledge of new ways to manage LOB data
2. Knowledge of currently committed behaviour
3. Knowledge of controlling your workload
4. Knowledge of statement concentrator
Section 4 - Monitoring DB2 Activity (7.5%)
1. Ability to use new adm views and table functions for monitoring
Section 5 - Utilities (10%) ...
Test 000-543 exam dumps Related certifications:
* IBM Certified Application Developer - DB2 9.7
This certification exam certifies that the successful candidate has important knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to design, build, execute, and deploy DB2 9.7 database applications.
Significant experience with intermediate or advanced level skills in developing applications that interact with DB2 databases. This individual has strong skills in DB2 SQL and in database application development concepts.
Section 1 - Database Objects (11%)
Section 2 - Traditional Data Manipulation (32%)
Section 3 - XML Data Manipulation (15%)
Section 4 - Core Concepts (27%)
Section 5 - Advanced Programming (15%)
More informations view: http://www.test4pass.com/000-543-exam.html easier way to success!
Test 000-142 exam dumps Related certifications:
* IBM Certified Solution Developer -- XML 1.1 and Related Technologies
Section 1 - Architecture (19%)
1. Determine the implications of a given architecture on XML design considerations
2. Select appropriate XML technologies for an architecture (XML Schema 1.0, XSLT 1.0, DOM2, SAX2, XPath 1.0, XQuery, Namespaces, DTDs)
3. Design functional components and interconnections for an XML application architecture
4. Assess performance trade-offs related to parsing, validation and transformation
5. Address XML security using XML encryption and XML signature
Section 2 - Information Modeling (22%)
1. Analyze data, documents, and problem domains
2. Represent structure in XML syntax (model data)
3. Use Namespaces appropriately
4. Define DTDs (declarations, reuse, external references)
5. Define schemas using XML Schema (declaration, structure [elements vs attributes, best practices], data types
Section 3 - XML Processing ...
Page 10 of 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10