ApexSQL Version is a SQL Server Management Studio add-in which allows you to version control SQL databases and objects directly from inside SSMS. It integrates with all major source control systems and provides you with all versioning benefits, without the need for an additional source control client.
- SQL Server Management Studio integration: Version control your database and object directly from inside SSMS
- SQL Server 2012 support: Version SQL Server 2012 databases and objects including FileTables, sequences, search property lists, columnstore indexes, poison message handling attribute for queues as well as geometry and geography auto grid tessellation scheme for spatial indexes
- Database to source control mapping: Quickly map databases to source control
- Object level versioning: Version control each object individually
- Seamless source control integration: Native support for Microsoft Visual SourceSafe, Subversion, Team Foundation Server and SourceGear Vault
- Source Control setup wi ...
Page 6 of 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10