Download latest Vroot version 220.127.116.1188 from here, here or here.
- This requires a PC.
- No CWM needed.
- This installs a Chinese root manager rather than superuser or superSU. But I will teach you how to replace it below.
- This tool can root also MTK6582 poweered devices, including new Tronsmart TS7.
1. Download the rooting application. (This app can root many other devices)
2. Install the app. This is a Chinese app so I will guide you.
3. Start VROOT and root now!
4. Now we need to install SuperSU from play store to replace the Chinese root manager called ???? 1.0.4.
5. Go to play store and install SuperSU.
6. Start SuperSU and you will be asked for permission by ???? 1.0.4, choose ??(means allow). (Should be the right side option.)
7. SuperSU will prompt to install SU binary, go ahead with OK and it will display successful.
8. Now, freeze ???? 1.0.4 in titanium backup, just in case you need it again.
Note: If you uninstall straight away from app manager, you need to mak ...
Page 1 of 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10