QTranslate is designed to work in Windows 7/Vista/XP/2008 Server/2003 Server operating systems. With this small utility, you simply select the text you want to translate and then press hot key (Ctrl+Q to show translation in the popup window or Double Ctrl click to show the translation in the main window). The program also has the ability to speak text (Ctrl+E). Also, you can open the main window and type text manually.
Note! The program translates a text by using online translation services, so you need an internet connection.
The current version supports the following translate services:
- Google Translate (translate.google.com);
- Microsoft Translator (microsofttranslator.com);
- Promt Mobile (m.online-translator.com);
- SDL (www.freetranslation.com);
- Yahoo! Babel Fish (babelfish.yahoo.com).
The program has two modes of translation by mouse selection (click on the program icon in the system tray to turn this mode on):
- Show icon (Select text in any program, the program icon will appear nea ...
Page 4 of 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10