CuteDJ is a professional DJ program for amateur and professional DJs that offers everything you need to DJ mixing, scratch, remixing, vinyl emulation and live performance. Perfect for weddings, parties, clubs, hotels, even at home. this exciting Mac DJ Software will find songs very fast, let you mix automatically or manually, play music to multiple sound systems at the same time, change song pitch, seamless looping, auto crossfade control, advanced effects processing, iTunes integration, and much, much more. In addition, CuteDJ mixing software allows you to control your DJ mixes with MIDI/HID controllers. There are over 55 hardware controllers natively (zero-configure) supported from Numark, Behringer, Denon, Hercules, Akai, American Audio, Beamz, M-Audio, PCDJ, Reloop, Vestax. Any MIDI controller can be used and visually mapped by using the intuitive LEARN feature. Simply connect your controller to your Mac, connect to your sound system and you are in action. So try it and you will be amazed how easily you ...
PromptPal is a replacement GUI (graphical user interface) for the command prompt console, previously known as the DOS prompt. It turns the antiquated console into a friendly and helpful Windows program, whilst still routing all your instructions through Microsoft's dependable command processor. PromptPal is highly configurable, and provides full Windows-style editing, command completion, command history, syntax help and much more.
ApexSQL Version is a SQL Server Management Studio add-in which allows you to version control SQL databases and objects directly from inside SSMS. It integrates with all major source control systems and provides you with all versioning benefits, without the need for an additional source control client.
- SQL Server Management Studio integration: Version control your database and object directly from inside SSMS
- SQL Server 2012 support: Version SQL Server 2012 databases and objects including FileTables, sequences, search property lists, columnstore indexes, poison message handling attribute for queues as well as geometry and geography auto grid tessellation scheme for spatial indexes
- Database to source control mapping: Quickly map databases to source control
- Object level versioning: Version control each object individually
- Seamless source control integration: Native support for Microsoft Visual SourceSafe, Subversion, Team Foundation Server and SourceGear Vault
- Source Control setup wi ...
EnCalcGU calculates the cost of gas use based on meter readings and forward prediction based on the readings and elapsed time. The results can be saved to a log file. EnCalcGU copes with different charging rates for gas at different times of day, alternative rates based on a threshold, varying tax rates, fixed charges and discounts. Also calculates the amount of CO2 generated. Requires a registration code (free for personal non commercial use).
Page 1 of 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10