Barcode Professional for Silverlight generates high quality vector-based Linear, Postal, MICR, Composite and 2D Symbologies. Features: - Linear & 2D Barcodes - Silverlight printing and data-binding support, raster image exportation (WriteableBitmap), Barcode rotation (0, 90, 180, 270 degrees), Silverlight Out-of-Browser Applications support - Full design-time support Visual Studio 2010, Visual Studio Express Editions (Visual Basic, Visual C#), Expression Blend . Supported Barcode Symbologies - Australia Post 4-state Barcode, ABC Codabar, USS Code 128 A-B-C, USS Code 39, USS Code 93, Data Matrix ECC200, Deutsche Post Identcode, Deutsche Post Leitcode, EAN-13, GTIN-13, EAN-8, GTIN-8, EAN-99, Coupon Barcode, EAN-Velocity, Industrial 2 of 5, Standard 2 of 5, Interleaved 2 of 5, ITF 25, ISBN, Bookland EAN, ISBN-13, ISBN-10, ISMN, ISSN, ITF-14, EAN-14, DUN-14, GTIN-14, JAN-13, JAN-8, MSI, OPC, PDF417, Portable Data File 417, PDF417 Truncated, PLANET, POSTNET, PZN, British Royal Mail 4-State Customer Barcode ...
Speed up development of dating products and enhance online dating Web sites and software with ready-made Delicious Love Icon Set. The collection contains more than sixty romantic icons in a variety of sizes, resolutions, file and color formats, and represents many symbols and objects common to Web sites dedicated to human relationships. There are icons depicting Dating and Heart, Love and Broken Heart, various flowers, love letters and messages.
IBM test exam 000-047 dumpms Related certifications:
* IBM Certified Solution Designer - Rational System Architect: BPMN Emphasis
Section 1 ? BPMN Architecture (29%)
1. Describe Enterprise Architecture in the context of +System Architect's implementation of Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN)
2. Define an Enterprise Direction diagram
3. Identify and Describe Business Process Models & BPMN
4. Describe the purpose and use of Business Process diagrams & Business Process Hierarchy diagrams
5. Define a Business Process Diagram
Section 2 ? Using System Architect (25%)
1. Explain the purpose and use of the System Architect Encyclopedia
2. Explain the purpose of the Guidebook
3. Purpose/Use of Explorer (Browser)
4. Explain the purpose and use of Matrices
5. Explain the use of symbol styles
6. Describe the features of the Import/Export function
7. Describe the capabilities of the Merge/Extract feature
Section 3 ? BPMN Symbo ...
Software XAML Icons Collection contains over 413 high quality vector xaml icons, user icons, window icons, devices icons, folder icons, document icons, symbols and lots more! These XAML icons are compatible with both silverlight and WPF XAML applications. XAML icons gives you the ability to resize icons in your silverlight or wpf applications to any size without any size without any loss in quality or pixel distortions.
Page 7 of 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10