CryptoLicensing For MFC adds licensing, copy-protection, activation and hardware-locking capabilities to your MFC, ATL or C++ applications, libraries, components and controls. CryptoLicensing uses the latest military strength cryptographic technology to generate secure and unbreakable licenses to ensure that your software and intellectual property is protected. A unique new feature is Usage Reporting which allows you to gain insight into how your software is used by customers.
The new version supports IPv6 based license service, activation contexts, enhanced exception handling and reporting, e-commerce support for FastSpring, improved speed and memory requirements, and much more!
* Protect your intellectual property, increase sales and maximize ROI.
* Variety of licensing rules for the most common licensing scenarios.
* Cryptographic licenses for full versions of your software.
* Evaluation or trial versions.
* Online or manual activation and hardware locking.
* Network Floating licenses.
* On-de ...
Page 10 of 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10