mediAvatar Video Converter for Mac can convert video/audio files of almost all formats, making them compatible with all popular digital devices. Batch-capturing movie screens and creating videos from pictures are also possible. Now you can transfer the converted files to iPod, iPhone, and PSP directly. And this Mac video converter allows you to join/clip/split files, crop, add watermarks/soundtracks, and apply artistic effects before conversion.
1. Support High-Definition video decoding and encoding: AVCHD, MKV, H.264/ AVC and much more HD videos.
2. Easily convert between video files (AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, MP4, H.264/ AVC, MOV, XviD, 3GP, FLV, etc.); convert audio files from one to another (MP2, MP3, WMA, OGG, AAC, M4A, WAV, AC3, etc.); extract audio from video.
3. Extract pictures from video in batches or singly.
4. Transfer the converted video/audio files directly to iPod/iPhone/PSP/iTunes.
5. Join multiple pictures or video clips together with transitions inserted.
6. Clip video/ ...
Free MP3 WMA Cutter is an easy to use program that requires no technical experience or special training to cut sound files. You can visually select the desired part and perform basic editing, such as cut, copy, paste, mix and trim. The interface has a slider bar to display position for cutting. Scrolling and zooming help you to determine the sound fragment to work with. The new sound file can be over 2 GB in size.
4Media DVD Ripper Ultimate for Mac offers the best way to rip any DVD to AVI, MPEG, WMV, MP4, DivX, H.264/AVC, MOV, 3GP, etc. videos and MP3, WAV, WMA, AC3, M4A audios with High-Definition video support, which enable you watch DVD on your portable devices, such iPod, iPhone, PSP, and so on. Also, it assists you to capture movie scenes as static pictures.
1.Merge several titles/chapters into a whole one and insert transitional effects to output a single video file.
2.Clip the title/chapter before ripping and then output the reserved parts as a whole one or respectively.
3.By setting split size or time length, you can averagely divide large title into several parts.
4.Freely crop movie area size to cut off the border or video mark you dislike.
5.Adjust video brightness, saturation and contrast, and add artistic effects.
6.Add text or picture watermarks to sign the movie.
7.Add soundtrack to the outputted movie.
8.Preview the original video, customized video and clipped video segment ...
Page 1 of 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10