IBM test exam 000-101 dumps Related certifications:
* IBM Certified Systems Expert - Virtualization Technical Support for AIX and Linux
* IBM Certified Advanced Technical Expert - Power Systems with AIX v2
1. Using tools (e.g. System Planning Tool and performance tools) to determine adapter requirements and placement.
2. Determine provisioning requirements(e.g. VIO, NFS, SAN, Networking, VLAN trunking, IVE/HEA and virtual Ethernet).
3. Determine availability requirements (e.g. Multipathing, redundant adapters, storage).
4. Console considerations and capabilities (IVM, HMC).
5. Create system documentation (gathering from installed systems, creating design plans with drawer and I/O placement).
6. Determine requirements for Application and Partition mobility.
7. Determine which PowerVM capabilities and options are required.
1. Define LPARs (including using HMC/IVM).
2. Configure VIO servers and clients (including IVM).
Page 10 of 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10