PeaZip is a free ZIP files utility for Windows and Linux, features encryption, secure deletion and file split. Create 7Z, BZip2, GZip, PAQ, PEA, QUAD/BALZ, split .001, sfx, TAR, WIM, XZ, ZIP files. Open and extract RAR, ARJ, CAB, DMG, ISO, JAR, LHA, MSI, UDF, ZIPX files and more (150+ types). Browse archives, apply multiple inclusion and exclusion filters, save archive's layout, export job definition as script, work on multiple archives at once.
More comfortable PDF Creation under Windows with 7-PDF Maker. The PDF Maker supports a wide range of file and graphic formats and is best known for doing conversions to PDF and PDF /A-1 without the usage of Ghostscript, or the installation of an pdf printer. The setup comes with a Command Line Version and a Windows-Explorer Integration. 7-PDF Maker is fully freeware!
Advanced Task Scheduler is a function rich task scheduler, which allows you to automate all your day-to-day tasks. Launch applications, scripts, shut down your system, establish network connections: everything you could want to automate. It allows you to schedule a whole range of standard tasks, send network and e-mail messages, initiate HTTP and FTP transfers, and much more.
Subscribe Emails helps you organize subscription to email mailing lists on Internet websites. It lets you check POP3 email mailboxes for subscribe or unsubscribe email requests, download email messages with the requests to your computer, get email addresses and sender names from them and create text files with subscribers wanting to subscribe or unsubscribe. Having got text files with emails, you can use them with any bulk mailer to add new subsc
FastReport VCL is an add-in component for giving your application the ability to generate reports quickly and efficiently. FastReport provides all the tools you need to develop reports. All variants of FastReport VCL contain: Visual report designer with rulers, guides and zooming, wizard for base type reports, export filters to html, tiff, bmp, jpg, xls, pdf, Dot matrix reports support, support most popular DB-engines. Full WYSIWYG,text rotation.
Neotrek Url Extractor is a tool to extract world wide web URL links from webpages and or web projects that are in a folder on a local computer. It is multilingual software that helps to determine the type of links that it finds, and opens editable webpages in multiple formats directly by clicking on the links for easy project maintainance. It can download web pages, images and files. Url Extractor saves, organizes, searches and stores url data in text, data view and .csv format for export to spreadsheets and databases. Listings of links and databases of urls can be assembled quickly with a powerful filter to meet specific requirements. The interface easily locates internet resources for all types for rapid information access, viewing, downloads and web site link maintainance.
1st Mass Mailer is a very fast mass mailer with a lot of useful features. This bulk email program is intended for sending personalized email messages to mailing lists of respondents. 1st Mass Mailer is used by many internet professionals and on-line store owners, to notify their customers about various events and promote their new products. 1st Mass Mailer lets you organize a subscription on your web site, it's easy-to-use.
Paradox Converter is a versatile yet easy-to-use conversion program. It has a familiar Wizard-like interface but can also be used as a command-line utility for batch file processing. Paradox Converter supports all the modern data interchange formats, such as DBF, XLS, XML, CSV, TXT, HTML, RTF, PRG and others. You can even convert your DBF table into a SQL script. The program builds a sample data record allowing you to build filtering rules.
IBXL is real-time streaming quotes interface for Interactive Brokers Trader Workstation and Microsoft Excel. Standalone installation of Interactive Brokers Trader Workstation provides IBXL with online access to all market data feeds available at Interactive Brokers within the user's subscription rights. Interactive Brokers is the professional's choice for online trading of options, futures, forex, stocks, and bonds on over 70 markets worldwide.
A-PDF Rename is an utility program that lets you batch rename multiple PDF document based on content, metadata and file attributes within PDF files. You can batch update multiple PDF files metadata(title, author, subject and keywords) as well as. It provide flexible name pattern, you can use macro or script to rename and change metadata.
Able PostScript Converter converts EPS, PDF, PRN, PS and AI formats into TIFF format in batch mode. You can choose various TIFF color modes and resolution. After conversion you can view and edit your created multipage TIFF files.
AthTek Flowchart to Code is an advanced programming tool for software engineers. It can
quickly create a software flowchart by clicks and convert the flowchart to pseudo-code
flexibly. It also supports to export the pseudo-code in multiple programming languages
to MS Word/Visio/SVG/BMP files. It can help software engineers to create app without
ApexSQL Version is a SQL Server Management Studio add-in which allows you to version control SQL databases and objects directly from inside SSMS. It integrates with all major source control systems and provides you with all versioning benefits, without the need for an additional source control client.
- SQL Server Management Studio integration: Version control your database and object directly from inside SSMS
- SQL Server 2012 support: Version SQL Server 2012 databases and objects including FileTables, sequences, search property lists, columnstore indexes, poison message handling attribute for queues as well as geometry and geography auto grid tessellation scheme for spatial indexes
- Database to source control mapping: Quickly map databases to source control
- Object level versioning: Version control each object individually
- Seamless source control integration: Native support for Microsoft Visual SourceSafe, Subversion, Team Foundation Server and SourceGear Vault
- Source Control setup wi ...
ApexSQL Search analyzes SQL Server database objects' dependencies within the database, across databases, scripts and even applications. It recognizes all database dependencies, even those not recognized by SQL Server itself. Search for SQL objects directly in SSMS and VS, quickly find data in SQL tables and views, visualize complex relationships between objects, rename SQL objects without breaking dependencies.
- SQL Server 2012 support: Search for objects or text directly in SQL Server 2012 Management Studio including FileTables, sequences and search property lists. Smart rename SQL Server 2012 objects including FileTables
- Object search: Search for objects or text in database object definitions
- Text search: Search for text, numbers, dates and unique identifiers in your tables and views
- Graphical dependencies: Visualize even the most complex relationships between SQL objects
- Smart rename: Rename tables, procedures, views, functions and columns without breaking dependencies
ApexSQL Script is a SQL Server database migration tool which scripts database object and data into a single or multiple deployment SQL scripts, .NET solutions or executable installers. It can export live databases directly to version control and can automate and schedule the migration process unattended. Some features include: SQL database scripting, SQL database versioning, Multiple output options, Error-free migration.
- SQL Server 2012 support: Script SQL Server 2012 databases, data objects and properties including FileTables, sequences, search property lists, columnstore indexes, poison message handling attribute for queues as well as geometry and geography auto grid tessellation scheme for spatial indexes
- Visual object filtering: Selectively limit what will be scripted with advanced, visual filtering
- Accurate dependencies: Recognize all object interdependencies, even those that even SQL Server itself fails to identify
- Scripting wizard improvements
- Extended properties editor: Leve ...
ApexSQL Diff API is a powerful engine. Compare and synchronize SQL database schemas and data programmatically. Integrate your application with version control, deploying a specific database version or label directly to or from source control. Compare live databases, backups, snapshots, scripts and databases under source control. Bundle you application with powerful reporting capabilities documenting the differences in your environments.
Compare and synchronize directly from a custom application
Create remote database installations royalty free
Schedule and automate customized change management
Include difference reporting in your client application
- Improved performance
- Compressed backup support
- SQL Server 2012 support
- Improved scalability
- Backup comparison
- Transparent decryption
- Support for additional SQL Server objects and data types
- Sophisticated reporting
- Custom script support
- Database builds
- Accurate dependencies
- Smart sche ...
ApexSQL Diff is an SQL development tools that can compare SQL Server database tables, views, and all other SQL Server objects. Compare and synchronize SQL Server 2012, 2008, 2005 and 2000 database schemas, compare database backups.
- Automate database comparisons, synchronizations and migrations
- Compare live databases, snapshots, scripts, Source Control Projects, and Native Backups
- Synchronize unattended with the Command Line Interface
- Full SQL Server 2012 support
- Proprietary parsing engine ensures Error Free Scripts every time!
- Full support for Subversion, TFS 2010, VSS and SourceGear Vault
ApexSQL Complete can automatically fill in SQL keywords, statements and identifiers. It integrates seamlessly with SSMS and VS. ApexSQL Complete helps with object script and description reviews without coding interruption and also speeds up SQL coding with snippets. This free SSMS and VS addin can quickly reference the object?s script and description inline, format keywords and fill in fully qualified object names automatically, highlight SQL coding errors as you type.
With ApexSQL Complete you can also:
- Auto-complete SQL code directly in Visual Studio 2012
- Identify the structure of complex SQL queries at a glance
- Format auto-completed keywords in upper, lower or proper case
- Specify aliases to be filled in for objects from all SQL Server instances and databases
- Boost auto-complete performance with object caching
- Auto-complete SQL 2012, 2008 and 2005 objects and keywords
- Auto-complete in Visual Studio 2012, 2010, 2008 and 2005
ApexSQL Clean analyzes SQL Server database objects, dependencies within the database, across databases, scripts and even applications. It recognizes all database dependencies, even those not recognized by SQL Server itself. ApexSQL Clean helps you remove unwanted objects risk free, map dependencies down to the table column level, specify database processing criteria, check or ignore the relationships for specific objects. You can also schedule unattended SQL dependency checking using the command line interface and create end-user reports to document the interdependencies in your environments. ApexSQL Clean comes with SQL Server 2012 support (all other SQL Server versions are also supported - 2008 R2, 2008, 2005 and 2000), so you can analyze SQL Server 2012 object relationships and identify FileTable, sequence, search property list, column, store index, poison message, handling attribute for queues, as well as geometry and geography auto grid tessellation scheme for spatial indexes dependencies.
ApexSQL Build builds or updates existing DB's creating deployment SQL scripts, C# packages or .NET executables. It creates deployment scripts, packages and executables from SQL scripts, script folders, snapshots or source control, consolidates multiple scripts into a single SQL script, C# package or .NET executable. Use ApexSQL Build to execute SQL scripts against multiple databases.
- Allows specifying the database object to be created or updated
- Allows packaging of custom SQL scripts to be executed post-deployment
- Recognizes and accurately processes all objects' interdependencies
- Rearranges SQL scripts' statements to ensure their execution in the proper dependency order
- Supports encrypted objects
- Supports SQL Server 2012, 2008 R2, 2008, 2005 and 2000
Long, long ago in a faraway land... No, the description of this game can't start like that. In one typical modern city lives a girl. And in another typical modern city lives her friend. They agree to meet, as they're missing each other a lot and haven't seen each other for ages. But what a shock it is for the friend, when she arrives for their meeting and can't find her companion....
Page 5 of 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10