Test 000-151 exam dumps Related certifications:
* IBM Certified Systems Expert - System x Sales Expert V3
1. Gather Customer Requirements
1. Qualify the customer by confirming their expectations, identifying their decision making process, and ascertaining their compelling reason(s) to act
2. Conceptual level understand existing systems environment
3. Determine customer's growth requirements (current and future performance and capacity).
4. Determine financial justification for system acquisition (TCO, ROI, customer budget, business goals).
5. Identify and describe business requirements that can be met by IBM System x capabilities and technologies.
6. Gathering application volumes and requirements (at a high level). .
2. Value Proposition
1. Quantify the business value of (System x, BladeCenter, Cluster 1350, and iDataPlex) features and functions for a new or existing customer.
2. Describe eX5 and other new System x servers and compare with typically e ...
Page 7 of 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10