Test 000-607 exam dumps Related certifications:
* IBM Certified Integration Developer - WebSphere Process Server V7.0
Section 1 - Service Component Architecture (SCA) Programming Model and Solution Design (19%)
1. Effectively organize a project into modules taking into consideration component reuse and application maintainability.
2. Design and use business objects and the business object framework API when developing a solution.
Section 2 - Business Solution Development (35%)
1. Use the module dependency editor to declare dependencies for modules, mediation modules, and libraries.
2. Use the business process editor to create and configure a business process including any BPEL supported activity.
Section 3 - Human Tasks (21%)
1. Distinguish (use, demonstrate usage of) different types of human tasks (i.e., invocation task, collaboration task, to-do task).
2. Use of human task to define security privileges in long-running processes.
Section 4 - Connectivity (12%)
Page 8 of 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10