OST to PST Converter Pro is a convenient tool for recovering OST files and convert it into PST files. It can repair your corrupted data from OST files with high precision and reliability. Extracting data, including emails, contacts, calendar entries, journal entries, notes, and even tasks, can be easily performed using OST to PST Converter Pro.
Key Features of OST to PST Converter Pro:-
- Support Exchange 5.0 to 2013.
- Support Outlook 97 to 2013 and Outlook for Office 365.
- Support OST files created by Exchange ActiveSync.
- Support Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000,XP, Vista, Windows 7/8 and Windows Server 2003/2008/2012. Both 32bit and 64bit operating systems are supported.
- Rrecover mail messages, folders, posts, calendars, appointments, meeting requests, contacts, distribution lists, tasks, task requests, journals and notes in OST files. All properties, such as subject, to, from, cc, bcc, date, etc., are recovered.
- Recover mail messages in plain text, RTF and HTML format.
- Recover attachme ...
In this merry play you necessary for conducted time to collect as large as possible scores. After you will hear the level to its reactions. Are you brake or no, all depend only from you.
With HelpSmith, you can create HTML Help CHM files, PDFs, Web Help by reusing the same content, and Printed Manuals. You do not have to learn anything or know anything about HTML or CSS coding. The tool includes dynamics styles and other unique tools such as the editors for rapid Table of Contents and alphabetical index creation.
Auto Kill Any Process is used to monitor and batch kill windows processes by simply launching the program. This can come in handy if you want to clean up a batch of related processes after working with any application, or if you want to clear a set of expendable processes before starting another RAM intensive application, or to automatically get rid of reincarnating processes, in just a few seconds, instead of using the tedious task manager.
This story is set in the near future. Some terrorist organization sponsored by yet another organization developed a system of portals that let you move almost any object anywhere in the world. This provided an opportunity for terrorists to move fighters right under the noses of the authorities. Besides fighters they use robots with nuclear warheads, which provides them the a "parallel organization."
The goal is simple; destroy alien portals before they destroy yours. Under the strict guidance of your will is a modest turret. It cannot be destroyed, but is stunned upon collision with the enemy. Firing all out is not enough to achieve victory. Even when you are winning, monsters can slip into your portal. One can soon turn into ten. Also, new portals teleport new monsters.
Do you want to know they are doing at your computer in your absence? Now to make this possible, when you come home you can view pictures of the screen with everything it displayed via screenshots that were taken at an interval you set (i.e. every minute, 5 minutes, hour, etc.). Use the start function to spy with Windows, so you do not miss a single moment.
Create professional sales documents, Quotations, Invoices, Receipts, Delivery Note, Credit Note and Debit Note. With just a few clicks to choose the customers and products, EasyBilling will help you on layout and finish the rest. You can also put your company logo and other company info into the documents. Stamp the document with Urgent, Revised, Confidential is never easier. It allows you to generate the document in PDF file and print freely.
The goal of this game is to get the tile with the number 2048. In each round there is a tile with the number "2" with 90% probability, or "4" with 10% probability. The player can remove all the tiles of the playing field in one of the 4 sides by pressing the arrows. If two tiles of the same denomination are dropped, there is a "raid" on one another, and they stick together with the one whose value is equal to the sum of reconnected tiles. After e
Page 1 of 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10