WebClientPrint is a plugin-free solution for Raw Printing scenarios for Windows clients, exclusively designed for ASP.NET Web Forms and MVC. With WebClientPrint, you can easily send raw data, text and native commands to printers installed at the client machine without displaying any print dialog box! It supports: Thermal Label Barcode, POS receipt, RFID, Dot-Matrix, Kiosk, ID Card, Laser, Inkjet. Printers Connectivity support: installed Windows printers (for USB connection), Shared Printers on the client machine network with a UNC name/path, printers connected to Parallel Port (e.g. LPT1) Centronics or Serial Port RS-232 (e.g. COM1) as well as IP/Ethernet Network printers. Send any Printer Command Language! Most known like ESC/P, PCL, PostScript, ZPL, EPL, IPL, DPL, EZPL, ZGL, SBPL, RCL WPL, CLP, IBM Proprinter, CPL, Dymo ESC codes, SPL, TCPL, TSPL-EZ, DASCOM.
Bytescout.Watermarking SDK is a native .NET library to mark image files (JPG, PNG, GIF, TIF and other) with text, stamps, annotations, logotypes, EXIF text macros within your .NET desktop or web-application. Provides support for template based text watermarks (EXIF macros and photo information macros). Built-in presets include: Simple Text, Text Annotation, Logo Image, Logo With Text, Text Fits Page, Vertical Text, FileName, Date-Time and other.
ApexSQL Recover can recover lost data due to delete, truncate and drop operations. Recover BLOB data as files, and recover data from corrupted databases, detached MDFs and database backups without restoring them. Some features include compressed backup support, smart resource management, direct-to-database recovery, blob extraction, improved filtering, and more. ApexSQL Recover is compatible with all SQL Server 2012, 2008 R2, 2008, 2005 and 2000 databases.
- Compressed backup support: Use natively compressed transaction log and database backups as data sources
- SQL Server 2012 support: Recover data and objects from SQL 2012 databases. Recover FileTables? schema and data
- Smart resource management: Automatically identify the optimal recovery method for peak performance
- Improved scalability: Fully leverage the increased memory limit and performance boosts provided by the x64 architecture
- Direct-to-database recovery: Recover data directly to a database including data lost due to TRUNCATE or ...
Page 8 of 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10