WebClientPrint is a plugin-free solution for Raw Printing scenarios for Windows clients, exclusively designed for ASP.NET Web Forms and MVC. With WebClientPrint, you can easily send raw data, text and native commands to printers installed at the client machine without displaying any print dialog box! It supports: Thermal Label Barcode, POS receipt, RFID, Dot-Matrix, Kiosk, ID Card, Laser, Inkjet. Printers Connectivity support: installed Windows printers (for USB connection), Shared Printers on the client machine network with a UNC name/path, printers connected to Parallel Port (e.g. LPT1) Centronics or Serial Port RS-232 (e.g. COM1) as well as IP/Ethernet Network printers. Send any Printer Command Language! Most known like ESC/P, PCL, PostScript, ZPL, EPL, IPL, DPL, EZPL, ZGL, SBPL, RCL WPL, CLP, IBM Proprinter, CPL, Dymo ESC codes, SPL, TCPL, TSPL-EZ, DASCOM.
-Default support for BlackBerry v7.1 OS
-50 Chart styles (in 2D and 3D plus multiple combinations) including Gauges
-38 mathematical functions
-100% sourcecode available as purchase option
-20 Chart Tool components for additional functionality, like dragging series marks, annotation objects, cursors and manual trend lines, coloring bands, etc
-Multiple-axis support both horizontal and vertical
-Customisation of axis labels and legend items
-Great cosmetic properties for all texts and drawings
-Complete set of chart styles, both in 2D and 3D
-2D and 3D
-Custom drawing canvas
-Javadoc format help plus Tutorials
Bytescout.Watermarking SDK is a native .NET library to mark image files (JPG, PNG, GIF, TIF and other) with text, stamps, annotations, logotypes, EXIF text macros within your .NET desktop or web-application. Provides support for template based text watermarks (EXIF macros and photo information macros). Built-in presets include: Simple Text, Text Annotation, Logo Image, Logo With Text, Text Fits Page, Vertical Text, FileName, Date-Time and other.
ApexSQL Recover can recover lost data due to delete, truncate and drop operations. Recover BLOB data as files, and recover data from corrupted databases, detached MDFs and database backups without restoring them. Some features include compressed backup support, smart resource management, direct-to-database recovery, blob extraction, improved filtering, and more. ApexSQL Recover is compatible with all SQL Server 2012, 2008 R2, 2008, 2005 and 2000 databases.
- Compressed backup support: Use natively compressed transaction log and database backups as data sources
- SQL Server 2012 support: Recover data and objects from SQL 2012 databases. Recover FileTables? schema and data
- Smart resource management: Automatically identify the optimal recovery method for peak performance
- Improved scalability: Fully leverage the increased memory limit and performance boosts provided by the x64 architecture
- Direct-to-database recovery: Recover data directly to a database including data lost due to TRUNCATE or ...
ApexSQL Diff is an SQL development tools that can compare SQL Server database tables, views, and all other SQL Server objects. Compare and synchronize SQL Server 2012, 2008, 2005 and 2000 database schemas, compare database backups.
- Automate database comparisons, synchronizations and migrations
- Compare live databases, snapshots, scripts, Source Control Projects, and Native Backups
- Synchronize unattended with the Command Line Interface
- Full SQL Server 2012 support
- Proprietary parsing engine ensures Error Free Scripts every time!
- Full support for Subversion, TFS 2010, VSS and SourceGear Vault
The Ultimate FTP, FTP/SSL (FTPS) .NET Component offers a comprehensive interface for FTP, providing the developer with everything that he needs to incorporate secure file transfers in an application, as well as remote file management using FTP. In addition to downloading and uploading by file name, URL, and wild card masks, the FTP library also supports remote file management functionality such as directory listings and the ability to rename, delete and move files on the server. The component also offers the flexibility, ease of use and rapid development features of a component without the complexities of working with the native socket class or in-depth knowledge of how the File Transfer Protocols are implemented. In most cases, only a few lines of code are required to implement a file transfer in your application.
The following is a list of some key features of the component:
* Upload, download, append, rename and delete FTP file
* Large file support (can be greater than 4GB)
* Parse li ...
Page 5 of 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10