iFunia iPhone Media Converter is the all in one iPhone media converter software specially designed for iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G fans to rip DVD(DVD-Video, DVD Folder) to iPhone and convert almost all video/audio files like AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, MKV, H.264, AVCHD, MOV, MP4, MP3,AAC and M4A to iPhone supported video formats. Besides, you can trim video lengths, crop videos and select DVD subtitles, audio tracks and so on for your iPhone easily. Moreover, it fully supports the latest iPhone OS 4.0. Just a few simple clicks, enrich your iPhone content from here. Key features of iFunia iPhone Media Converter for Mac:
1. Follow 3 easy steps to perfect conversion.
2. Fully supports all iPhone models: iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, iPhone.
3. Fully supports CDMA iPhone 4.
4. Save video/audio and DVD movies for iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, iPhone.
5. Convert HD video and AVCHD(M2TS, MTS) video to iPhone compatible video and audio formats.
6. Preview video using the built-in video player.
7. Use h ...
Now introduce Xilisoft iPhone Photo Transfer, the most convenient iPhone photo transfer tool with which it comes so easy to copy all the photos shot by iPhone to your PC and vice versa, share them instantly with your friends and family anywhere. As a photo album manager as well, Xilisoft iPhone Photo Transfer also enables you to create new albums, move some photos from one album to another and even set one selected photo as the album cover.
1. Copy all the photos shot by your iPhone to your computer for backup or share with your friends and family in one click.
2. Move videos shot by your iPhone to computer in high-speed for enjoying them with family or sharing on website.
3. Transfer your favorite pictures from local to iPhone to enjoy everywhere.
4. Support connecting multiple devices simultaneously and share photos without limitation.
5. Create, rename, copy or delete photos in the album and do whatever you want.
6. Select the most loved photo and set it as the cover for your album.
Transfer and customize your iPhone digital photos workflow with new photo management capabilities with ImTOO iPhone Photo Transfer. Use thumbnail and image preview to quickly select your photos and transfer to computer immediately. Moreover, you are also able to transfer videos shot by iPhone to computer and upload to websites for sharing with friends and family, pass wanted picture from your computer to iPhone for enjoying everywhere.
1.Easy iPhone photo transfer to move all the pictures and videos taken by iPhone to computer and share where you want, using Email, Facebook or YouTube.
2.Customize your iPhone digital photos workflow with new photo management capabilities.
3.You can establish photo albums as wish, select photos and move into or move out of the album, set one specified photo as the cover for album.
4.Support all iPhone models, including the latest iPhone 4 and CDMA iPhone 4.
5.You can connect multiple iPhone simultaneously to share images between them without limitation.
Convenient and amazing, AVCWare iPad Mate is an all-in-one iPad solutions provider which helps you to manage your iPad in full-scale: backup music, movies, photos in iPad to PC or iTunes, transfer files from PC to devices in high-speed, convert CD/DVD/audios/videos to iPad/iPod/iPhone music/movies. Support all iPad models including iPad Wi-Fi, iPad Wi-Fi+3G, iPad 16GB, iPad 32GB, iPad 64GB and etc.
Test 000-669 exam dumps Related certifications:
* IBM Certified SOA Associate 
* IBM Certified Administrator for SOA Solutions - WebSphere Process Server V6.1
* IBM Certified Administrator for SOA Solutions - WebSphere Process Server V6.2
* IBM Certified Administrator for SOA Solutions - WebSphere Process Server V7.0
Section 1 - The Value of SOA (15%)
1. Identify business functions where SOA can improve competitiveness and productivity.
2. Identify how SOA can provide return on investment (ROI) (improve competitiveness, reduce costs, increase responsiveness.)
Section 2 - SOA Concepts (26%)
1. Define the concept of a service in SOA.
2. Describe the architectural concepts used in SOA (for example: loose coupling and separation of concerns.)
Section 3 - Basic SOA Architecture (20%)
1. Describe the characteristics of a basic SOA architecture.
2. Describe the elements of the IBM SOA Reference Architecture, and their roles and relationships.
Section 4 - ...
Test 000-649 exam dumps Related certifications:
* IBM Certified Solution Designer -- Rational Software Architect
Section 1 - RSA Models and RUP
1. Describe the organization of use-case, analysis, design, service, user experience and deployment models
2. Create and organize projects and models in RSA
Section 2 - Team Development
1. Partition models in RSA to support team development
2. Publish and share models with non-RSA users
3. Employ Software Configuration Management (SCM) best practices to manage models
Section 3 - MDD & MDA
1. Apply model transformations cross levels of abstraction
2. Apply patterns within models
3. Work with models and code across iterations
4. Incorporate the use of reusable assets
Section 4 - Static Analysis
1. Use the application analyzer to find patterns and anti-patterns in implementation code and determine whether the code adheres to organizational code standards
2. Use Topic and Browse diagram ...
Test 000-648 exam dumps Related certifications:
* IBM Certified Deployment Professional -- Rational Portfolio Manager
Section 1 - Basic usage features (20%)
1. User Interface for work and scope management views and layouts
2. Extensive project management, staffing, and scheduling features
Section 2 - Reports and Portfolio Viewer (14%)
1. Examination of Investment Maps, OLAP Pivots, Scorecards, Reports and What-if tools
2. Configure and export information from Portfolio View tools
Section 3 - Work and State Flow (14%)
1. Creation and Execution of work and state flows
2. Identifying processes to be supported by them
Section 4 - Security Rights and Layouts (14%)
1. Review settings that affect product licensing and access to the overall system
2. Identify how settings influence and access to objects within the system
Section 5 - Application Administration (14%)
1. Describe the main functions and key deployment considerations for each administration ...
Test 000-430 exam dumps Related certifications:
* IBM Certified Deployment Professional - Tivoli Netcool Service Quality Manager V4.1.1
* IBM Certified Advanced Deployment Professional - IBM Service Management Network and Service Assurance V2
Section 1: Planning
1. Given the Subject Matter Expert at the customer site, gather and document the customer requirements for types of services to be monitored, types of data sources and count of elements so that requirements are documented. With emphasis on the following steps:
1. Identify contact person at customer site.
2. Book a meeting with the contact person.
3. Determine the types of services to be monitored.
4. Determine the types of data sources that would populate the service models.
5. Determine the count of elements of the same type to be monitored.
6. Gather the requirements from the contact person.
7. Document the requirements.
2. Given the requirements from the ...
Test 000-428 exam dumps Related certifications:
* IBM Certified Specialist - System z Technical Support V3
1. Evaluate and Establish Customer Environment and Plans
Evaluate and Establish Customer Environment and Plans
1. Evaluate and document current customer environment (i.e. equipment, software, staff usage, satisfaction, need for change and growth)
2. Describe System z features, architectural advantages relevant to customer environment and plans. Contrast with current customer environment and competitive offerings at a level consistent with the customer audience. These features include:
1. z10 and commonly occurring previous versions of System z models, related software and middleware.
2. Specialty engines (i.e. - IFL, zIIP. zAAP, ICF) use and benefits
3. Models (i.e. -Business Class, Enterprise Class)
4. Permanent and temporary capacity offerings (i.e. - CoD, Capacity Provisioning)
5. Security offerings (i.e. - Crypto, TKE, Tivoli of ...
Test 000-203 exam dumps Related certifications:
* IBM Certified Specialist - High Volume Storage Fundamentals V1
Information Gathering and Needs Analysis
1. Determine the customer's current infrastructure including hardware, and software, and service agreements
2. Identify the customer's price and capacity requirements including growth
3. Determine customer's power, cooling and space issues
4. Discuss customer backup, recovery, and archive plans
Sales Process, Tools, and Resources
1. Understand the value and leverage System Storage Executive Briefing Center, System Storage Interoperability +Center or System Storage Solution Center or Business Partner Innovation Center (BPIC)
2. Identify key extended IBM team resources to help design solution
3. Identify and locate the appropriate tools to demonstrate the advantages (i.e.- +Storage Manager, Simulator, eLearnings, technical documents)
4. Sizing and Sales tools (i.e.- Iceberg, TCO Now! ...
IBM test exam 000-107 dumps Related certifications:
* IBM Certified Technical Sales Specialist - Power Systems with POWER7 and AIX - v1
* IBM Certified Technical Sales Expert - Power Systems with POWER7 - v1
Power Systems Product Knowledge (36%)
1. Describe the applicability of Infiniband/12X and converged network adapters # Identify features and benefits of System Software such as PowerHA SystemMirror, GPFS, the HPC stack, DB2 pureScale
2. Identify the benefits of AIX and Linux on Power Systems
3. Differentiate the AIX Editions
4. Recognize AIX Technology Level (TL) release strategy
5. Identify benefits of using multiple application environments using WPARs and LPARs
6. Explain system software licensing models
7. Describe storage options for Power Systems
8. Illustrate benefits of storage keys
Design Solutions to Customer Requirements (18%)
1. Determine application licensing requirements (partial core rounding, multiple shared pools, et al)
2. Det ...
AVCWare iPod Magic for Mac is designed to help you manage your iPod on your Mac system in the most effective way. With it, you can make it easy to copy and backup your iPod music/movies/photos and even photos/videos shot by the device from your iPod to Mac and vice versa. File transfer from iPod to iTunes is also possible. Not only can you transfer iPod compatible files to your iPod, but copy DVD movies and non-iPod video/music format files to iPod by first converting them to iPod supported formats. AVCWare iPod Magic for Mac is also an iPhone file transfer and converter. Save time by connecting several iOS devices simultaneously and transferring files between them by dragging and dropping.
1.Support iOS 4.3 and iOS 4.3.2.
2.Support CDMA iPhone 4
3.Add iPhone ringtone management feature.
4.Add eBook management feature.
1.Supported Video and audio files include M2TS, MTS, AVI, MPEG, WMV, DAT, TS, MPV, NSV, MOV, QT, H261, H264, WMA, AAC, AIF, AIFF, AC3 and etc.
2.Support all ...
IBM test exam 000-047 dumpms Related certifications:
* IBM Certified Solution Designer - Rational System Architect: BPMN Emphasis
Section 1 ? BPMN Architecture (29%)
1. Describe Enterprise Architecture in the context of +System Architect's implementation of Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN)
2. Define an Enterprise Direction diagram
3. Identify and Describe Business Process Models & BPMN
4. Describe the purpose and use of Business Process diagrams & Business Process Hierarchy diagrams
5. Define a Business Process Diagram
Section 2 ? Using System Architect (25%)
1. Explain the purpose and use of the System Architect Encyclopedia
2. Explain the purpose of the Guidebook
3. Purpose/Use of Explorer (Browser)
4. Explain the purpose and use of Matrices
5. Explain the use of symbol styles
6. Describe the features of the Import/Export function
7. Describe the capabilities of the Merge/Extract feature
Section 3 ? BPMN Symbo ...
HydraMouse assigns various actions or macros to the buttons of your mouse. You can assign actions to combinations of buttons, for instance Show Desktop to Righ+Left, Back/Forward to Left+Wheel… You can assign different actions to Click and Double-Click events of every button. It is the only program in the world which can work not only with mice with up to 5 buttons, but also with many models of multi-button mice of various manufacturers.
AVCWare iPhone Transfer for Mac enables you to transfer all music, movies, ringtones, pictures, books and photos taken by iPhone from your iPhone to Mac and vice versa in fast speed. In addition, this program can also match your iPhone music to iTunes seamlessly with ease.
1.Great compatibility with the latest iPhone 4, CDMA iPhone 4, iOS 4.3, iPod touch 4 and iTunes 10
2.Secure backup for your iPhone to transfer all your iPhone multimedia files to Mac
3.High-speed transfer any files from Mac to iPhone
4.Synchronize iPhone music with iTunes library
5.Connect multiple devices simultaneously
1.Suitable with all iPhone models like the latest iPhone 4, CDMA iPhone 4 as well as iPod touch 4.
2.Secure backup for your iPhone to transfer all your iPhone multimedia files to Mac, including music, movies, books, ringtones, pictures and photos shot by the device.
3.Transfer any multimedia file you like from Mac to iPhone for enjoyment anywhere, fast and effortless.
4.Synchronize you ...
With a simple new photo organizer and one-click photo transfer tool, 4Media iPhone Photo to PC Transfer helps you quickly backup your memories to computer and share with family and friends with ease! Create slick photo albums in minutes, transfer pictures from computer to your iPhone, set album cover with favorite picture, share photos between multiple iPhone, all of these can be done with this program in simplest operations.
1. Easily transfer your entire digital photo collections in iPhone to computer in fast speed.
2. Transfer the picture you like from computer to iPhone to take and enjoy along with you.
3. Keep all the videos shot by iPhone from the device to computer to save your precious memories forever.
4. Create stunning photo albums to show off your photos and manage with ease.
5. Share your story with family and friends instantly, online or off line. Upload your photos to your YouTube account, share with friends on Facebook and Flickr, print at home and etc.
6. Fully support all ...
Graphics3D.NET is a DotNet WinForms control that can be easily used to incorporate large 3D models and 3D data into your .NET WinForms application. With accelerated OpenGL-based graphics, rendering speed with DotNet is dramatically increased. Entities provided with Graphics3D.NET can be easily translated, rotated and zoomed. Lighting conditions, colors and transparencies can be easily changed to create high quality images fit for 3D visualization
AVCWare iPod Computer Transfer can not only support and work like iTunes, but backup and copy iPod music/videos/photos and photos and videos shot by the device to PC. With it, you can also sync movies and music files from iPod to iTunes library.
1.Transfer songs/music/movies from iPod to computer
2.Transfer iPod-compatible files from PC to iPod
3.Sync iPod songs and movies to iTunes
4.Manage files between different iOS devices simultaneously (iPod to iPod)
5.Create and edit photo albums
1.Transfer your iPod songs/music files, movies, music videos and pictures to computer for backup or sharing with friends. Photos and videos shot by the device are also supported.
2.Copy music, movies, music videos and pictures from PC to iPod. No need to remove original iPod files, just add what you want.
3.Easily transfer files from iPod to iTunes for backup.
4.Connect multiple iOS devices at one time and transfer files among them by drag-and-drop to share your iPod music with frien ...
Page 7 of 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10