ApexSQL Recover can recover lost data due to delete, truncate and drop operations. Recover BLOB data as files, and recover data from corrupted databases, detached MDFs and database backups without restoring them. Some features include compressed backup support, smart resource management, direct-to-database recovery, blob extraction, improved filtering, and more. ApexSQL Recover is compatible with all SQL Server 2012, 2008 R2, 2008, 2005 and 2000 databases.
- Compressed backup support: Use natively compressed transaction log and database backups as data sources
- SQL Server 2012 support: Recover data and objects from SQL 2012 databases. Recover FileTables? schema and data
- Smart resource management: Automatically identify the optimal recovery method for peak performance
- Improved scalability: Fully leverage the increased memory limit and performance boosts provided by the x64 architecture
- Direct-to-database recovery: Recover data directly to a database including data lost due to TRUNCATE or ...
Page 8 of 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10